Casey Cardinia FNL - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Our very own forum. Excellent.

Coaches for next year;

Beaconsfield - Aussie Jones
Berwick - Dean Rice (replaces Glenn Dale)
Cranbourne - Doug Koop
Devon Meadows - Rod Keogh (replaces Steve O'Brien)
Doveton - Mark Ladgrove (??)
Hampton Park - Clint Evans (replaces Josh Taylor)
Keysborough - Brad Canavan
Narre Warren - Chris Toner (replaces Matt Shinners)
Pakenham - Michael Holland (replaces Ryan Cassidy)
ROC - Greg Tivendale (replaces Kris Fletcher)
Tooradin - Beau Miller (replaces Chad Liddell)

Anyone know if Ladgrove is staying on at Doveton or who Hampton Park have appointed?

I've heard Keysy have lost a few players.

Anyone got any gossip?

Best & Fairest winners 2010

Beaconsfield - David Collins
Berwick - Nathan Page
Cranbourne - Justin Berry
Devon Meadows -
Doveton - Ryan Pearson
Hampton Park -
Keysborough - Corey Wilkinson, Will Gayfer & Anthony Brannan
Narre Warren - Michael Collins
Pakenham - Dom Paynter
ROC - Ben Tivendale
Tooradin - Beau Miller

Can anyone fill in the blanks?

I wonder if Narre appointed Toner purely on the basis of now they wont loose all there players to Coralyn due to Toner offering them big coin!

Now Narre just need to appoint McGill as joint coach and everyone will be back !

Yeah was too slow and small to make it in the big time but BOOFA Evans has been very good country footballer, left foot onballer who is very handy around goals, Shannon Grant like.

Sounds like a good get for HP.

Taylor and Simpson are pretty big losses, but I reckon HP weren't too far off last season. They beat Pakky, Berwick and were competitive in most matches. They have some handy players, but probably just need a few more classy players and they could do well, although I guess you could say that about most teams.

Some news in the Gazette this week;
* Kris Fletcher back to Beacy (heard this one ages ago).
* Devon Meadows keen for former players Kerem and Kain Baskaya and Jack Besley.
* ROC ruckman Kym Jones and Dane Roy to Pakky, although Roy has been linked to a VFL team. He's a pretty handy player from what I've seen.
* Berwick have lost Jason Heath and Sean Callamatta to Scoresby. Massive losses.
* Doveton might get back a few players that left this time last year.

And another rumour floating around is that Cranny might get an ex-Carlton player.

How will Paky go without Texy Walker, Sauce Brown and Goldsack? 3 of their best. I would also assume their coach this year would be gone.

Some news;

Narre have signed 3-time Gippy league BF Andy Soumilas.

Kane Airdrie, Craig Jackson, Lachlan Oakley and spearhead Ryan Donaldson have all left Beacy.

Berwick have annoyed Beacy by signing 2 Warragul players that the Eagles had their eye on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laurence Angwin. Agreed to terms but yet to sign by all accounts!
Let the sledging begin

Define sledging? lol

I met the team a few weeks back, nice bunch of people, guys and gals. Shame is was bucketing down at their practice but all in all, looking forward to having a local team to support!

Field is 5 minutes from work too... bonus!

Anyone know if Ladgrove is staying on at Doveton or who Hampton Park have appointed?

Yeah ive heard that Ladgrove is again coaching the Doves

Clearances have opened and there's some interesting movements.

Beaconsfield
Out: Chris Kelf (Kyabram), Ben Collins, Ryan Donaldson and Kane Aidrie (Moe).

Cranbourne
In: Laurence Angwin and Caleb Tiller (2 ex-Carlton).

Devon Meadows
Out: Daniel Rigg (Noble Park), Brett Armitage (Hampton Park)

Hampton Park
In: Brett Armitage (Devon Meadows), Kain & Kerem Baskaya and Jack Besley (Pearcedale).

Keysborough
Out: Greg Walker, Lloyd Wells, Leigh Williams (Springvale)

heard that brown has left pakky for gembrook and goldsack and walker gone. is this true?
josh taylor and ryan simpson to emerald.
lidell gone.
beacy has lost a few.
any others?

Just saw that Nathan Brown has also left Pakky.

It's going to be a different season as a fair bit of quality has left and not many clubs have picked up (yet).

If you dont mind can you put a link up to the transfers/clearences page please.

I am having trouble trying to locate it?

Thanks

I wonder if Narre appointed Toner purely on the basis of now they wont loose all there players to Coralyn due to Toner offering them big coin!

Now Narre just need to appoint McGill as joint coach and everyone will be back !
We have a bloke up here training by the name of Brewster.I think he played at Narre.Can anyone in form me as to how he plays.Looks a tad overweight but a very strongly built lad

It appears that Fev is a done deal at Narre. Former housemate of Hammo's. That is going to make the premiers hard to topple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back