2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

AFL Club
Melbourne
One thing I will say is Baker isn't as quick as I thought. He's more Stretch than Hunt. Looked slow compared to some of the 18s kids
Perhaps his hamstring injury robbed him of his pace. It was a ripped off the bone wasn't it?

Watched bits and pieces between work. No. 3 had a bit of clarry about him. Maybe I'm just saying that because of the hair though.

There were some big 17 year old kids out there.

On Mi A2 Lite using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Perhaps his hamstring injury robbed him of his pace. It was a ripped off the bone wasn't it?

Watched bits and pieces between work. No. 3 had a bit of clarry about him. Maybe I'm just saying that because of the hair though.

There were some big 17 year old kids out there.

On Mi A2 Lite using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah Rowell his name is. Potential number 1. Actually does play a little Clarry like. Powerful inside kid.

Pickett will be a star. He's the next gun small forward so I imagine we won't even go near him

dylan93

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Overrun by teenagers...

I think Stretch, Neal-Bullen & Lockhart (emergency for today) the only ones in consideration for the Tiges game, especially with the short break.

Unless we want to pop Keilty in for some height.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Overrun by teenagers...

I think Stretch, Neal-Bullen, Lockhart (emergency for today) and May (coming back from injuries) the only ones in consideration for the Tiges game, especially with the short break.
Again Casey took off 8 of the AFL guys and some of the VFL guys after half time, Casey Reserves basically in the 2nd half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Bull has 4 goals, Keilty would want to perform today or he won't be in next week.

Baker has another 2 goals, might be close to a debut.

Top Bottom