2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would they not play this as an actual curtain raiser? Would have loved to catch at least a half of this live but no chance when the game ends over 3 hours before the main game starts. Ridiculous.

Don't now much you blokes have watched but no one has really impressed me from either side.

Pickett looks exciting but he hasn't done much.

Switched on right before 3qt.

Is this a real game for Casey or just exhibition?

Don't now much you blokes have watched but no one has really impressed me from either side.

Pickett looks exciting but he hasn't done much.
Only watched the third quarter which was fairly putrid from our point of view. Definitely no one demanding selection from our mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exhibition. Casey playing like 30 players or something
Cheers. I don't particularly blame us for not taking it seriously though you would hope our AFL listed players would give a s**t.

Makes me even more intrigued by Jade Rawlings spray.

Cheers. I don't particularly blame us for not taking it seriously though you would hope our AFL listed players would give a s**t.

Makes me even more intrigued by Jade Rawlings spray.

We took off Omac, Baker, Stretch, Smith, Garlett and a couple more at half time

They were up by 5 goals at half time. Got destroyed in 3rd

One thing I will say is Baker isn't as quick as I thought. He's more Stretch than Hunt. Looked slow compared to some of the 18s kids

Casey's entire side looks slow at the moment.

We took off Omac, Baker, Stretch, Smith, Garlett and a couple more at half time

They were up by 5 goals at half time. Got destroyed in 3rd
Definitely looking to bring a couple of those in for Anzac eve then.

Interesting 3qt address from Rawlings.

He’s simply gotta go. What the hell was that. If he was going for the fire and brimstone, he missed by a mile.
If he was going for the massive motivational pump up, he missed by 2 miles.

He simply has no charisma, clearly no connection with the players, surely not that much strategy (based on his coaching career). Only we would persist with a coach that is a former bog standard defender, turned forward coach. What the hell. Two other sides sampled him, and moved him on. Both then went on to win premierships.

I tried to put myself in the shoes of the players when they showed that 3qtr time “speech”.. how they all weren’t laughing is beyond me. Some people just aren’t cut out to do certain professions - it’s not discrimination to tell them that. Jade needs to be told that.

He’s simply gotta go. What the hell was that. If he was going for the fire and brimstone, he missed by a mile.

He simply has no charisma, clearly no connection with the players, surely not that much strategy (based on his coaching career). Only we would persist with a coach that is a former bog standard defender, turned forward coach. What the hell. Two other sides sampled him, and moved him on. Both went of to win premierships.

I tried to put myself in the shoes of the players when they showed that 3qtr time “speech”.. how they all weren’t laughing is beyond me. Some people just aren’t cut out to do certain professions - it’s not discrimination to tell them that. Jade needs to be told that.

That's a lot to take out of 15 second clip with no context.

He simply has no charisma, clearly no connection with the players, surely not that much strategy (based on his coaching career). Only we would persist with a coach that is a former bog standard defender, turned forward coach. What the hell. Two other sides sampled him, and moved him on. Both then went on to win premierships.

Lmao Casey were up at half time and then took off 8 of our AFL listed players lol

That's a lot to take out of 15 second clip with no context.
But not a lot to take out of multi year coaching gig that he seems completely inept at. That was just a glimpse at how demotivational he is. (Have a mate who was down at tigers who said he was the blandest, boring, non creative person they’ve ever played under)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back