2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at least Williamstown had a win, but it was against the reserves of my team. Such a complex relationship

gl5Jyac.png

PvMHobH.png

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Looks like Lever was having a decent game before his injury, glad to see Hannan back, hopefully we will see him after the Bye.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Looks like Lever was having a decent game before his injury, glad to see Hannan back, hopefully we will see him after the Bye.
At what stage did he go down? I looked at the stats before and thought he'd probably be wanting more than 9 touches and 2 marks, but 6 rebound 50's is good, then remembered he didn't finish the game.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
At what stage did he go down? I looked at the stats before and thought he'd probably be wanting more than 9 touches and 2 marks, but 6 rebound 50's is good, then remembered he didn't finish the game.

Part way through the second quarter.

Probably needs a full game before AFL level, so this might push him to after the bye - but that wouldn’t bother me.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Part way through the second quarter.

Probably needs a full game before AFL level, so this might push him to after the bye - but that wouldn’t bother me.
Not too bad for less than half a game then.

Yeah, I'd be fine with everyone ... May, Hannan, KK etc to wait until after the bye to be honest.

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
They are hardly beating the door down. Even Sparrow looks like he needs another 12 months.

Hopefully Dunkley looks ready for an early few games to keep us excited.

I did enjoy Oskar Baker last weekend too.

To be fair Jordon is getting solid numbers (around 20 touches) in the VFL. Wouldn't hurt to try. Our season is already effectively down the toilet. Who knows, he might have a break out and sew up Lewis's spot down back.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
To be fair Jordon is getting solid numbers (around 20 touches) in the VFL. Wouldn't hurt to try. Our season is already effectively down the toilet. Who knows, he might have a break out and sew up Lewis's spot down back.

With Salem, Jetta, Lever, Hibberd and May to come back into the side, I’m not too worried about how we cover Lewis.

But yeh, I’m always keen to get a look at the kids - just not sure we have anything particularly exciting ready to come up yet. Maybe Dunkley can play a few good VFL games and get a go in the second half of the year. It would be great to get a look at Jordan later in the year as well (although I think he is very young?).

I’d otherwise prefer that we keep spots for the best available and not throw games at kids until the last few rounds of the year to be honest. ‘Just play the kids’ never seems to have worked that well for clubs in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hows Bedford been tracking at Casey this year? looked good from the dandy highlights i saw but seems a project player?

Has his moments but was never going to debut this year. Long term project IMO.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
May had 8 disposals on the first quarter, apparently Bernie Vince said on radio that he had done a heap of running since he had been out of the side.

Fingers crossed he has pulled his finger out and finishes this game strongly.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Screenshot_20190601-172925_VFL.jpg

Pretty good game from May, 22 disposals and 9 marks. He will be back in the 1's next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back