2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Id love a few more of the AFLW players doing comments. Hands down they are more intelligent and insightful than their bathwater drinking male counterparts.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's not true. That's you thinking with your utensil.
Abby Holmes and Daisy Pearce are ******* terrible and this chick on the coverage hasn't added anything.

Abby Holmes and Daisy Pearce are ******* terrible and this chick on the coverage hasn't added anything.
Are you telling me that anything Matthew Richardson has ever said beats Daisys comments?

Ill concede that i might be over estimating them if you can concede the current crop are truely awful.

But honestly i appreciate a comment free of hyperbole and stupid jargon

Also, saying it isnt so doesnt make it so.

And thinking with my utensil? I think that comment says more about you than me.

A toilet brush could put up an equal performance to richo, darcy or ling.... yet youre so bullish that the aflw folks are still worse?

Are you telling me that anything Matthew Richardson has ever said beats Daisys comments?

Ill concede that i might be over estimating them if you can concede the current crop are truely awful.

But honestly i appreciate a comment free of hyperbole and stupid jargon

Yes the blokes are s**t as well. David King is the only boundary rider who doesn't pump cliches out but his analysis is too intelligent for the average fan who want to hear how teams should 'run and carry more' and ' take more risks'

Static, slow, fumbly.. classic dees footy
Really makes you wonder if the senior side will find for next year, is it all the excuses or do we seriously have such an out dated game style and drafting strategy that we are stuffed.

Yes the blokes are s**t as well. David King is the only boundary rider who doesn't pump cliches out but his analysis is too intelligent for the average fan who want to hear how teams should 'run and carry more' and ' take more risks'
Its really not. King simply misuses statistics in a way most dont realize its misused.

Sorta like how Brereton talks slow so idiots think he is saying something intelligent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its really not. King simply misuses statistics in a way most dont realize its misused.

Sorta like how Brereton talks slow so idiots think he is saying something intelligent

Nah King looks at the game with detailed statistical analysis and he brings information not available to the general public. The rest say things I could come up with myself after taking ice for 4 days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back