2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

MRQbVih.png

VmZMzxU.png

Didn't expect to see Keilty getting a 2nd best for Casey. He's very close to the exit door.

Especially when he has had 26 less disposals, 5 less marks, 4 less tackles, 10 less rebound 50s, 3 less inside 50s than 3rd placed Marty Hore.

Must have done some amazing s**t in other facets of the game!

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
You know it wouldn't hurt to get some senior players eligible for Casey to play finals , but i guess its too late for some.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Marty hore with 15 disposals and 6 marks at half time, has to play the last few rounds
But we want a settled back 6 to set up how we want to play thats why OMac played forward. So surely going by ******* Simon theres no spot for Hore cause OMac will go back and we played big against the smallest forward 6 ever assembled so doubt Simon will bring in a Midsize for a big. Seriously Goodwin can get ****ed

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
But we want a settled back 6 to set up how we want to play thats why OMac played forward. So surely going by ******* Simon theres no spot for Hore cause OMac will go back and we played big against the smallest forward 6 ever assembled so doubt Simon will bring in a Midsize for a big. Seriously Goodwin can get f’ed

I wouldn’t mind getting a look at Hore playing through the midfield on occasion.

He has a bit of dash and a good kick.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wouldn’t mind getting a look at Hore playing through the midfield on occasion.

He has a bit of dash and a good kick.
He could actually play a different role in the midfield to the shite campaigners who cant use the ball or mark the ******* thing. He can mark and kick the thing and going off his running goal could actually drill a few goals on the run. Tried every spud defender forward why not chuck him forward.
Simple Simon could have picked up his gambling habit again this year.
Hunt was leading the goal kicking now moved back Petracca is gonna win it now good odds before round 1($21 beteasy) could have got good money for petty or omac anytime goalscorers in games. Ods on finishing bottom 4 would have been juicy plus we were favourites in nearly every game in first 1/2 of the year. Maybe crazy goody isnt so crazy and filling his pockets

Simple Simon could have picked up his gambling habit again this year.
There's not really any need for that. I have a lot of issues with Goodwin, but good for him for sorting himself out after descending into addiction. No slight on you personally, and we both want him sacked, but there comes a point where you kind of need to step back and see the guy got us to a prelim and is trying his best. He obviously struggles to articulate how he feels, so he leans on dreadful cliches he was taught at captain's school 15 years ago, but it's not like he isn't trying and none of it has anything to do with what would have been a horrendous time in his life.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
There's not really any need for that. I have a lot of issues with Goodwin, but good for him for sorting himself out after descending into addiction. No slight on you personally, and we both want him sacked, but there comes a point where you kind of need to step back and see the guy got us to a prelim and is trying his best. He obviously struggles to articulate how he feels, so he leans on dreadful cliches he was taught at captain's school 15 years ago, but it's not like he isn't trying and none of it has anything to do with what would have been a horrendous time in his life.
* me clearly a joke about how we could possibly go from top 4 to bottom in 12 months with no recognizable game plan plus s**t team selection and the rest. * me id actally rather that than waste 5 years on a campaigner with no idea. its not like he got us to a prelim(2 blocks of wins around the same rubbish footy as this year) just to finish bottom 4 and moved defenders forward just to win some coin. Obviously a flag would make him more money long term although i doubt he'd actually realise that. The only bet i got on was Petracca winning the goal kicking and that was by accident.

Back