2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Keilty vs Hore in the last 2 weeks:

40 less disposals, 7 less marks, 5 less tackles, 17 less rebound 50s

keilty ranked 1st both weeks. Must be doing something right!

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Doesn’t Keilty play key defence these days? Would make sense that the coaches rated his game if Collingwood only kicked 5 goals for the day.

Then the rain and wind should have been best on, i mean Essendon kicked 4 goals and north 1.... not sure looking at goals conceded over the last weekend is a true reflection of how good a team defended.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Doesn’t Keilty play key defence these days? Would make sense that the coaches rated his game if Collingwood only kicked 5 goals for the day.
That might explain how he broke Weidermans jaw 50 sec into a game in our forward line . Must have forgot what end of the ground he was supposed to be in.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like Munro having a solid patch of form, hope someone picks him up at AFL at some point.

So we have a bye in the final round sitting on 36 pts for the season in 8th position. Box hill sit in 9th with 34 pts. They play Collingwood who are out of contention.

To put it simply if Box hill win on the weekend, Casey will be out of finals

So we have a bye in the final round sitting on 36 pts for the season in 8th position. Box hill sit in 9th with 34 pts. They play Collingwood who are out of contention.

To put it simply if Box hill win on the weekend, Casey will be out of finals
Sounds about right

Bi6Axmu.png

feBIfkK.png

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
At the moment he is more klutz than class , but i honestly thought he would be more intimidating than he has been .

Our whole team has been piss weak this season. Have we had a single suspension this year? It's pathetic you can play a whole season without having anyone push the line. Shows a complete lack of competitive edge

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I think Bernie Vince on his last legs but still belting people each week has been sorely missed.
Maybe a little nostalgic but a cooked Vince playing half a dozen games on the half forward line could have been handy this year. He could still kick and surely we needed the experience up forward. Would have preferred him to Lewy to be honest

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Preuss is only young. I'd back him to have an impact at AFL level one day
I reckon something we miss about Preussy is not only is he still fairly young in big man terms, but he also took the game up a lot later in life than your average Victorian kid. Being from North QLD, he’d have been lucky to see a game until he was a teenager.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm truly disappointed in Vineys lack of fight with Vanders/Vince out of the team (wow, three Vs...). He hasn't belted nearly enough people, its indicative of the lack of spirit more broadly. Maybe giving the captaincy to Gawn may let him off the chain a bit and get some of our physical edge back.

Back