2nds Casey Demons 2021 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm separating the onfield fitness vs the injury record. Him and his team have done a great job with injuries no doubt. I'm purely laughing at the suggestions early that Burgess was training this super team that was fitter than everyone else and that's why we were running over teams, ignoring that it was because we seemingly didn't even try in first halves
your laughing at people for suggesting burgess has made a massive difference in our fitness then saying it's not him it's the fact we weren't trying * me I've heard it all now. I praised choco and yze as well but just like every other assistants we bring in Goody ends up turning us to s**t not listening doing it his way and we revert back yo being trash. I have no doubt yze and choco will be at other clubs next year because it's goodys way or the highway

your laughing at people for suggesting burgess has made a massive difference in our fitness then saying it's not him it's the fact we weren't trying fu** me I've heard it all now. I praised choco and yze as well but just like every other assistants we bring in Goody ends up turning us to sh*t not listening doing it his way and we revert back yo being trash. I have no doubt yze and choco will be at other clubs next year because it's goodys way or the highway

I dunno if you understand throwaway lines campaigner but the only reason we looked good in second halves was because we kept having to come from behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back