Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Mitch whites beard looks like he has glued hair to his face.

maxresdefault.jpg

Been impressed with Bradkte, Dal, I must be watching a different game, he's been ******* useless.

Nah, reckon that's harsh - he's a 20 year old beanpole Cat B, has been competitive all day.

Imagine being Dom Tyson. Pick 3 to playing VFL in a team being pantsed (by your former team no less) with a delisting at year end looking like a foregone conclusion.

Jon Koncak

Baseline leaner
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GS Warriors, NY Giants, ORE Ducks
Been impressed with Bradkte, Dal, I must be watching a different game, he's been ******* useless.

Lol. 100% agree. Couple of nice shortish passes for a Ruck but surely has been overall unremarkable with his tap work.

I’m kind of hoping we now get a reference to him being ‘delightful’ just to close the circle on all this.

Nah, reckon that's harsh - he's a 20 year old beanpole Cat B, has been competitive all day.

Competitive Schmetitive.

His skills are a disgrace, can't even take a mark.

Complete waste of time. Been on list for two years now, looks like he's been here two minutes.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Weid misses

Goody "Sorry Sam, another 5 weeks in the magoos for you mate."

True but I still think he will take McDonals spot soon.
Yeah Weid is the future and if he can have the same impact as Tmac he should be first in the side. Reckon our best 22 will be changing a lot over the next few weeks.

Back