VFL Casey Demons VFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

poor ball use and goal kicking all day cost Casey in the end.
Tomlinson will be there abouts for a call up again as he did his usual thing.
i thought Spargo and Laurie's better ball use stood out compared to most of the team today, so they might be in the frame if they're willing to go that way.
Woewodin was good, he showed he can win the ball inside and out, and Dunstan was about as good as he can be.
Harmes played better in the second half when a bit of heat came out of the game.
and Schache wasted his limited opportunities kicking three behinds.

Nothing to write home about unfortunately. Realistically, who are we going to bring in that will make a difference anyway? A cooked TMac? Tomlinson about the only one worth looking at. Maybe Woey, but he's hardly going to make us better.

That forward 6 is terrifying s**t. Just the talls .

R22-VFL-TEAM.jpg

Have a feeling Schache will be a designated emergency for the seniors, so won't play VFL.
Oh cool, so only a ruck and five KPFs then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casey lead at q time 5-1 to 1-4 .Grundy in the ruck , jefferson on a wing . Brown failed a fitness test and isn't playing . T-Mac has 2 goals and i have a hangover .

Casey lead at q time 5-1 to 1-4 .Grundy in the ruck , jefferson on a wing . Brown failed a fitness test and isn't playing . T-Mac has 2 goals and i have a hangover .
Glad we're prioritising Tom McDonald's development

Remove this Banner Ad

Back