2nds Casey Scorpions Vs Werribee Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Rhys-Jones said the only player that could play at AFL level is Spud McNamara. I think that says it all.

We keep Pretendergast and we die a die slow death. With have no midfield, our players can't kick and they are hopeless decision makers.

BAN ME IF YOU WANT BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH!

There is more than a dash of uncomfortable truth in these comments.

The Dees need to get ruthless with their list.

Rhys-Jones said the only player that could play at AFL level is Spud McNamara. I think that says it all.

We keep Pretendergast and we die a die slow death. With have no midfield, our players can't kick and they are hopeless decision makers.

Surely that says it all about Rhys-Jones' judgement?

Jesus Christ!

Prendergast drafted all those boys did he? Dunn, Warnock, Bate, McNamara, Newton?

You don't like Bail, Nicholson, Gawn or Tom McDonald? they are two players that BP drafted and all have shown good signs at AFL level, some have played excellent footy.

I happen to think that BP has done a great job with his drafting and that you constantly make knee jerk decisions about inexperienced youngsters.

Have a bit of patience. It takes time.

Rhys-Jones seemed to have a Melbourne vendetta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back