2nds Casey Thread 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL

posts on demon land saying hogan shouldn't have played and getting angry at the club

Hahahhaha

Oh deary me

Oh i hope we're contenders by then... I'll only be 104... Might see a flag, if we can beat the christchurch chiefs

Don't worry, by then they'll have some crazy invention like youth potions, robot bodies or full body transplants. You'll be able to support the Dees for all eternity...

Don't worry, by then they'll have some crazy invention like youth potions, robot bodies or full body transplants. You'll be able to support the Dees for all eternity...

Sometimes I feel like the only relief from all of this agony is death. Even if we go to hell, the demons can only be less torturous there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I feel like the only relief from all of this agony is death. Even if we go to hell, the demons can only be less torturous there...

Maybe you're already dead and this is your sisyphean punishment??

Looks to be not to bad an injury, from instagram: "Got scans looks like a bruised bone and lightly scared/stretched ligament"

You cruel bastard!!!

I do not care HOW bad Bendigo is, Magner, Taggert and Gawn shouldnt be playing in the seconds if they are dominating as they consistently do

The one knock on Taggert is that he doesn't seem to get enough of the pill.

Bit like Tapscott at AFL level, 10-15 possies per game playing forward, when what we need 20+ from mids.

The one knock on Taggert is that he doesn't seem to get enough of the pill.

Bit like Tapscott at AFL level, 10-15 possies per game playing forward, when what we need 20+ from mids.

Maybe if Casey played him in the midfield he'd rack them up? They seem to be just playing him forward every week. The one week he played mid a few weeks back he got around 30 touches. I was speaking to Rory last week and he said he's the fittest he's been and his body feels good so not sure why they don't play him in there tbh.

He's actually a fairly good forward, Casey probably just can't fit him in the mids with Rodan, Magner, Gent, Nicho, Toumpas, etc.

If he can't get a go in there at times ahead of Rodan, Magner & Nicho then we really need a kick up the grass! I know the club thinks highly of Rory, well it did s while back, then why aren't they trying to develop the kid in an area we're clearly lacking personnel. This is why a stand alone VFL side is a must, better development of our kids. Magner, Rodan and the likes aren't going to drag the club out of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back