Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram#1

Debutant
Aug 3, 2007
australia - victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
It is a well known fact that Boom does not get along with the Irrewarra Beeac football club, in particular the senior coach Dan Casey. This Saturday the two clubs match up in what is sure to be a thrilling game at all levels (maybe not under 14s with irrewarra more than likely dominating). But what could be the most interesting part of the day is Boom lining up in the seniors playing against Casey’s mob. Casey has used some of Boom’s scornful comments to motivate his men, and I can only assume that this week he shall be using them again. I personally will be interested to see if there is any tension between boom and the warra 1s, in what will no doubtingly be the match of the round possibly season now that Andrew Kelly is back out at Alvie to strengthen the midfield.

My prediction: Irrewarra by 70 points. Boom will not perform to his best. BOG, Cartwright.

santacruz

Rookie
Apr 15, 2008
victoria
It is a well known fact that Boom does not get along with the Irrewarra Beeac football club, in particular the senior coach Dan Casey. This Saturday the two clubs match up in what is sure to be a thrilling game at all levels (maybe not under 14s with irrewarra more than likely dominating). But what could be the most interesting part of the day is Boom lining up in the seniors playing against Casey’s mob. Casey has used some of Boom’s scornful comments to motivate his men, and I can only assume that this week he shall be using them again. I personally will be interested to see if there is any tension between boom and the warra 1s, in what will no doubtingly be the match of the round possibly season now that Andrew Kelly is back out at Alvie to strengthen the midfield.

My prediction: Irrewarra by 70 points. Boom will not perform to his best. BOG, Cartwright.
another chearpy warra supporter (or f**) posting dribble, discard of this thread please hilly
ps BOG R. Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back