Star Wars Cassian Andor Live Action Tv Series

Remove this Banner Ad

So in an earnings report bob iger confirmed that lucasfilm is making a cassian andor live action series with Diego Luna coming back to his role from rogue one will be made for Disney’s streaming service alongside other announced marvel and Star Wars shows.

Interested in this for sure rogue one was great and a Star Wars spy show should be an easy slam dunk

Not a high point of interest in that character. Think it's a bad choice really to focus on that character, tho the story COULD be good/interesting. Seedy underbelly type stuff.
Other then saw he’s the only choice from rogue one plenty of places they can take the show

Other then saw he’s the only choice from rogue one plenty of places they can take the show
Jynn Erso would've been another possible good choice, given her back-story of being very rogue just like Cassian was.
I think the places they can take the show (whether it be Cassian or Jynn) has a lot of potential.
I just don't like Cassian the character very much beyond the Rogue One movie space.

Jynn Erso would've been another possible good choice, given her back-story of being very rogue just like Cassian was.
I think the places they can take the show (whether it be Cassian or Jynn) has a lot of potential.
I just don't like Cassian the character very much beyond the Rogue One movie space.
Jynn was with saw until 13 then he left her and she just got around and not being a rebel. Cassian was one of the fulcrum agents like Ahsoka if you watched rebels so you can see more of the start of the rebellion have cameo’s from bail organa and mon mothma/see how he captured k2 infiltrating imperial strong holds etc

Jynn was with saw until 13 then he left her and she just got around and not being a rebel. Cassian was one of the fulcrum agents like Ahsoka if you watched rebels so you can see more of the start of the rebellion have cameo’s from bail organa and mon mothma/see how he captured k2 infiltrating imperial strong holds etc
Exactly, Jynn's is a bit of a mystery. There's a lot there you could fill in, make up.
But I'm not arguing against you, Cassian's has a lot of potential.

They are going all in on the TV front.

Somewhat surprised, because I didn't see any particular interest in this character and the time period has been well explored with R1 and Solo. But it has potential, I guess, and is a counterpoint to the Mandalorian (one pre-Empire, one post-Empire); much will depend on the writers, supporting cast etc. I wouldn't mind a guide to how many eps these series are gonna be.

Very keen for this, moreso than the Mandalorian.
Saw a comment that Rogue 1 was a good movie, but it was neither because of, or despite, Cassian Andor. I can’t say I’m excited or disappointed, but it does mean there’s something of a blank slate to work with. As there is with the Mandalorian. If I had to pick, I’d probably say the Mandalorian has more potential to be fresh and interesting.

Saw a comment that Rogue 1 was a good movie, but it was neither because of, or despite, Cassian Andor. I can’t say I’m excited or disappointed, but it does mean there’s something of a blank slate to work with. As there is with the Mandalorian. If I had to pick, I’d probably say the Mandalorian has more potential to be fresh and interesting.
How many morally grey ex-Separatist/Imperial characters have we seen in Star Wars? Much less a spy, it's quite a fresh interesting area to explore.

How many morally grey ex-Separatist/Imperial characters have we seen in Star Wars? Much less a spy, it's quite a fresh interesting area to explore.
It totally depends on the execution but it certainly could be interesting. I’m just leaning towards bounty hunter post ROTJ being more fresh than rebel pre-ANH. I mean, I hope both are excellent.

It totally depends on the execution but it certainly could be interesting. I’m just leaning towards bounty hunter post ROTJ being more fresh than rebel pre-ANH. I mean, I hope both are excellent.
Is he a bounty hunter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mandalorian? I thought so, but I guess that is just an assumption on my part.

EDIT: He’s described as a lone gunfighter.
Yeah thought so, not a bounty hunter. Might be interesting but it's a pretty bland time period.

Clearly not you, so bye.

it's a fair question to ask.
If you cant get people to invest 135 mins on Han Solo why is a prequel tv show about a guy with a moustache who we all know dies anything to be excited about?
What's next? Rose Tico - Maintenance Apprentice?

it's a fair question to ask.
If you cant get people to invest 135 mins on Han Solo why is a prequel tv show about a guy with a moustache who we all know dies anything to be excited about?
What's next? Rose Tico - Maintenance Apprentice?
I'm with you. It's just like everyone doesn't care about SW Resistance. Disney pushing the ST characters/era across. No one cares about Phasma etc in this era simply because they botched the movies and those characters. Them demanding we invest in them tho they didn't even write a compelling drama around them, and, whilst shunting and shitting all over the legacy characters in the process. They're out of touch and desperate. More to the point, there are no Siths, Jedis, empire/rebel battles anymore, yet trying to create a shell of that at the same time. A bunch of movies, shows, cartoons, books, about non-Sith, non-Jedi, and just everyday people doing everyday things like being spies or mechanics just isn't compelling. And no one cares about Rey's children (if she's the next "anakin"), or Kylo/Snoke. They botched it all up that they're now fighting uphill to try to make us like those characters and all the other new characters like Rose, Erso, etc.

I'm with you. It's just like everyone doesn't care about SW Resistance. Disney pushing the ST characters/era across. No one cares about Phasma etc in this era simply because they botched the movies and those characters. Them demanding we invest in them tho they didn't even write a compelling drama around them, and, whilst shunting and shitting all over the legacy characters in the process. They're out of touch and desperate. More to the point, there are no Siths, Jedis, empire/rebel battles anymore, yet trying to create a shell of that at the same time. A bunch of movies, shows, cartoons, books, about non-Sith, non-Jedi, and just everyday people doing everyday things like being spies or mechanics just isn't compelling. And no one cares about Rey's children (if she's the next "anakin"), or Kylo/Snoke. They botched it all up that they're now fighting uphill to try to make us like those characters and all the other new characters like Rose, Erso, etc.

Why create something new when you can dig up a dead horse, slap STAR WARS on it and beat it to death.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back