News Marty Frederick signs with Claremont

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin Frederick is now a Port Cat B rookie player via Port's Next Generation Academy.

Last edited:

He is actually decent , fredrick is like irra but done stuff at u18 level
Just seen the highlights of Frederick, Agree that he plays like Irra.

Looks like he'll start off at half back but I hope down the line he turns into more a winger because I think he can pull it off.

Just seen the highlights of Frederick, Agree that he plays like Irra.

Looks like he'll start off at half back but I hope down the line he turns into more a winger because I think he can pull it off.
He’s got great but limited highlights of offensive work. Doesn’t look like he is a natural tackler though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw him play live once, was impressed, more so than pudney (who got 475 touches) think he has the body and game to play afl in the AFL.

That highlights video was the first I had really seen of him.

Looks to have a pretty decent set of wheels on him, and the highlights shos some instinctive situational awareness by the way he was moving through traffic. Both are innate traits that cant be taught.

No guarantees that he will become an AFL player but theres definately something here to work with.

Him and his brother are great lads - they go to the same school as my son... I honestly thought he would be faster though.

Like the look of this kid super pace and wicked side step so much to work with for basically nothing .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back