News Marty Frederick signs with Claremont

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead set lairising and would not have been tolerated in my day. ;)

I know he plays in defence but Manguru always looked like he could be deadly playing on a wing and I think that goal shows why. Fredericks has a touch of class about him and I hope he is not pigeonholed and gets a chance to play up field next year.

Dead set lairising and would not have been tolerated in my day. ;)

I know he plays in defence but Manguru always looked like he could be deadly playing on a wing and I think that goal shows why. Fredericks has a touch of class about him and I hope he is not pigeonholed and gets a chance to play up field next year.
PlAy him in Johnson spot next wk

Watching his brother in the eagles reserves. Similar build, a touch taller, can run, skilled...

Not sure about the rules but id be looking at him as a catagory b or whatever silly list it is for next year.

Watching his brother in the eagles reserves. Similar build, a touch taller, can run, skilled...

Not sure about the rules but id be looking at him as a catagory b or whatever silly list it is for next year.
If he qualifies as a Cat B rookie, 1 of Frederick/Pudney would have to either be upgraded or delisted to make room.

Slots a set shot from 50 close to the boundary...

If he qualifies as a Cat B rookie, 1 of Frederick/Pudney would have to either be upgraded or delisted to make room.
why? We can have 3 cat B rookies and we only have 2. There is no restriction on how many in each category of rookies.

Sutcliffe as a supplementary player either gets elevated onto the main list, or gets delisted or gets delisted and has to be redrafted onto the rookie list. He isn't one of the three on the cat B list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why? We can have 3 cat B rookies and we only have 2. There is no restriction on how many in each category of rookies.

Sutcliffe as a supplementary player either gets elevated onto the main list, or gets delisted or gets delisted and has to be redrafted onto the rookie list. He isn't one of the three on the cat B list.
Ah ok thought there was a limit of 2 Cat Bs.

Back to the bros again?
Cornes
Burgoyne
Murray
Westhoff
Motlop
Butcher (Danny never played an AFL game)

One of two brothers to play at Port other at another club
Carr, Wakelin, Atley, James, Bond, Lonie, Lower, Grundy, Hewett

SANFL brothers = the ones off the top of my head
Quinn John Snr and James, Dayman, McKenzie, LeMessurier, Quinn John Jnr, Bob, George and Tommie Ebert, Williams Fos and Frank, Cahill, Williams Mark, Anthony and Steven, Obst, Marrett, Belton, Boyd, Cockatoo-Collins, Wakelin, Bond, Malakellis, Dittmar, Kretschmer, Luke and a s**t load more pre WWII and some others from the 1940's and 50's.

SANFL brothers = the ones off the top of my head
Quinn John Snr and James, Dayman, McKenzie, LeMessurier, Quinn John Jnr, Bob, George and Tommie Ebert, Williams Fos and Frank, Cahill, Williams Mark, Anthony and Steven, Obst, Marrett, Belton, Boyd, Cockatoo-Collins, Wakelin, Bond, Malakellis, Dittmar, Kretschmer, Luke and a s**t load more pre WWII and some others from the 1940's and 50's.
Does Sam and Tom Gray count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back