Cat Fight !! - Rihcmunt vs Gellonk, at non-cheat ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your fingers up for big Jezza. Six of the best for the big lug.

08RiGe21MW1207.JPG
Scats love a finger up the khyber pass hopoate style. :straining:

cLIgYyO.gif

If the Cats don’t win the flag from here, it will be a choke of Port Adelaide proportions.

BTW, why are Hawfie flogs taking this loss harder than Richmond floggos?

We all know why.

There are two types of Hawthorn loss. One where the Tassie Hawks lose. The second is much harder to take, and that's a strong Geelong victory

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not often I venture over to oppo team boards.... team boards are the cheer squads of Big Footy, Im glad I did though.
What a whinge fest of entitled nuffies

Last edited:
We are the only club that the VFL AFL made or changed rules to stop us,goes back to KB who was too smart for oppos that the VFL changed rules.

Selwood ducking,now if he wore a Richmond jumper,the AFL would have introduced a rule to stop it.

Remember Hawks deliberates in the 2008 granny?
No rule change.

It took a Tiger,Bowden,for the AFL to change the rules.

#

We are the only club that the VFL AFL made or changed rules to stop us,goes back to KB who was too smart for oppos that the VFL changed rules.

Selwood ducking,now if he wore a Richmond jumper,the AFL would have introduced a rule to stop it.

No rule change.

#
All I took from this was .... ME me me me me.

No rule change.

#

* you're a peanut.

The AFL changed third man up because we were so good at it. Changed Father/Son because of us too.

About to

He copy/pasted half of this rant from the Geelong safehouse thread

The rest of it is even saltier nonsense. Truly an inspiring piece of literature

It's strange that it's the Geelong safehouse thread when there are Richmond supporters in that thread you hardly see outside of it - including the poster who made the thread and peanuts like smasha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back