Rumour CAT-FIGHTING Meowwwww!

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt that was the main problem. Jimmy rooting around may not have helped either.

I can see that Jimmys antics will have put the spot light on alot of his mates around the club as well.

There would be plenty of checking of phones and messages going on at the moment.
I don't know why that would particularly make the player's partners more suspicious, most of the guys on Geelong's list wouldn't have even played with Jimmy, let alone be good mates with him.

Plus he's not the first guy to cheat on his partner/wife, it's hardly the most shocking news. If we were all deemed guilty by such loose association we'd all be in big trouble!

She had her chance to get out when he was found cheating just before the wedding. She loves the spot light and the attention. Reap what you sow.
I’m not ridding her of any responsibility on her part. People divorce all the time.
But she gave him kids and a family so the least he can do is actually be a decent dad ffs

I’m not ridding her of any responsibility on her part. People divorce all the time.
But she gave him kids and a family so the least he can do is actually be a decent dad ffs
Agreed.

It's interesting logic, isn't it? She forgives him for something, and that means she's equally responsible for the next thing he does wrong. And, of course, the only reason she married him was so she could launch a career off his name. But in the end, it's all her fault for ageing and not being hot enough anymore - Jimmy had no choice, really. Geez, there is some serious misogyny on this board...

Jimmy's a rat. I already can't stand watching him on Gameday. I'll just give any show he's on a miss.

Agreed.

It's interesting logic, isn't it? She forgives him for something, and that means she's equally responsible for the next thing he does wrong. And, of course, the only reason she married him was so she could launch a career off his name. But in the end, it's all her fault for ageing and not being hot enough anymore - Jimmy had no choice, really. Geez, there is some serious misogyny on this board...

Jimmy's a rat. I already can't stand watching him on Gameday. I'll just give any show he's on a miss.
Good post, good logical points made here which means it's completely out of place here. Shame on you for using logic and facts as part of your argument.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back