Rumour CAT-FIGHTING Meowwwww!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Guthrie used to regularly hand out his phone number on the receipts from his ice cream part-time job to pretty girls... I doubt they called him though.

*edit. Spelling
Think that was Zac Guthrie

hooray for you- keep telling yourself you're a good football team- cheap wins at your dungheap ground and finals failures!
Selwood is done, as is GAJ- Kelly coming back home and Duncan injured- you basically have NO OTHER CONSISTENTLY GOOD PLAYERS!

I'm not satisfied with how my team went this year- yet there are various reasons why and our future is looking pretty good.
You guys are likely to bow out in straight sets for the second time in 3 years and you seem ok with that.

In reality, unless you finish as premiers- it's actually better to finish lower- draft picks- easier draw.

Meow meow
lol you support a club that has zero premierships, I'm not sure it matters if you finish lower and get better picks, Freo will always bottom of the AFL barrel

About time that the walls of jericho went tumbling down

giphy.gif

Couldn't happen to a better club of up themselves tossers.

I remember telling my Geelong supporting mate that he was a big time player this was 8 years ago and that one of the girls he slept with picked something up which she was positive it was from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely not true, the players are quite tight with each other.

They were upset over what the media was saying about Chris Scott last week.

Have it on good word from reliable sauce that the Cattery is not the happiest place right now.

The Jimmy Bartel marriage break up has led to many of his peers- some players and some coaches- being grilled by their partners about their off field behaviour.
A few very angry and suspicious partners/wives I have been told. My understanding is that no other player has been quite the 'playa' Jimmy has. Would explain the big drop off in form somewhat.

meh

I will wait until Garry Lyon reports on this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back