cat saved thanks to bigfooty superheros

Remove this Banner Ad

joff

Premium Platinum
Jan 3, 2011
oz
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi all was hoping someone may be able to help me out my cat was attacked by a huge python this morning(9ft) after I got the snake uncoiled off her the cat took off and hadn't been seen since.She is a very furry cat and there was plenty of it left on the back deck.We're staying at a mates place so it's a new area for her it's pretty much jungle bush she won't respond to any calls usually she does I'm not liking her chances of survival ,will she come back if she is still alive any help greatly appreciated

Hi all was hoping someone may be able to help me out my cat was attacked by a huge python this morning(9ft) after I got the snake uncoiled off her the cat took off and hadn't been seen since.She is a very furry cat and there was plenty of it left on the back deck.We're staying at a mates place so it's a new area for her it's pretty much jungle bush she won't respond to any calls usually she does I'm not liking her chances of survival ,will she come back if she is still alive any help greatly appreciated

That's awful. She's probably found a place to hole up somewhere closed in where she feels safe and will come out in a day or two when she's not so sore. Cats are very tough.

All the best.

We moved house a few months ago.

Trying to get the cat in the " cat cage " was a debacle so i ended up just throwin him in the boot of my car.
Was only a 5 minute drive to the new house.

Needless to say he wasn't impressed , i stupidly let him outside a while later before doing the old " Butter on the paws " trick.
He took off

Was gone for 2 days but came back.

Yours is off " licking his wounds "

We moved house a few months ago.

Trying to get the cat in the " cat cage " was a debacle so i ended up just throwin him in the boot of my car.
Was only a 5 minute drive to the new house.

Needless to say he wasn't impressed , i stupidly let him outside a while later before doing the old " Butter on the paws " trick.
He took off

Was gone for 2 days but came back.

Yours is off " licking his wounds "
Hope your right

How'd you go? She come back?

Glad to report I just picked up Poot Poot after 5 nights in the bush she is in remarkable shape all things considered got some bumps and scrapes looks to have bite marks on her paws she will get checked proper by a vet tomorrow her confidence is shot too but she's alive and kicking due to the advice and support I received from this thread and the one in the magpie nest we both can't thank everyone enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back