Society/Culture Catholic paedophile priests used the church to share victims.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pleasing result. Many more to come.

Very pleasing result given the low bastards attempts to limit the pay out.
The "reasoning" they used is a telling insight into the minds of not only the Church but the alleged "lawyers" who work for the money the Church steals under false pretense.
The sooner the Catholic church is bankrupt and on the scrap pile of history the better.
All Churches.

How can this be true? Assuming it is, how does this organisation still have a social licence to operate? If this were a corporation, it would be over. Imagine if it was discovered that dozens or even hundreds of Amazon employees had for generations conspired in child rape. That would be the end of Amazon. Yet the Catholic church is still with us. That is not to say that all Catholic priests are child rapists. But the organisation itself is beyond redemption.

Very pleasing result given the low bastards attempts to limit the pay out.
The "reasoning" they used is a telling insight into the minds of not only the Church but the alleged "lawyers" who work for the money the Church steals under false pretense.
The sooner the Catholic church is bankrupt and on the scrap pile of history the better.
All Churches.
Obviously I have a fair bit of intel in this area, you would have thought given everything we now know that would have changed.

Sadly no.

A large proportion of the dirty deeds being done now are by people with law degrees and they are on both sides of the fence.

I can't help but believe that Catholicism has, for literally centuries, been used as a front for pedophilia. Absolutely disgusting.

What pisses me off to an equal degree (or more) is that if I leveled the same criticism against Islam, I would instantly receive death threats. So ******* bullshit. I detest all religions equally, but there is one religion in particular I am not allowed to criticize without being accused of being a white supremacist (despite not being white).
I doubt if you picked an organization within Islam out for rightful criticism you would have much to worry about and Im sure there have been plenty of pedo clerics over the years.
HOWEVER
The abstinence vow of the Catholic church has guaranteed that no sexually normal bloke would consider the priesthood and ensured an endless stream of sickos to swell the numbers of their pedo club.

I doubt if you picked an organization within Islam out for rightful criticism you would have much to worry about and Im sure there have been plenty of pedo clerics over the years.
HOWEVER
The abstinence vow of the Catholic church has guaranteed that no sexually normal bloke would consider the priesthood and ensured an endless stream of sickos to swell the numbers of their pedo club.
The % of Pedo’s amongst the priesthood is around 7%. The % of gay folk amongst religious orders is multiple times higher. It was a place to hide. it’s the elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss

The % of Pedo’s amongst the priesthood is around 7%. The % of gay folk amongst religious orders is multiple times higher. It was a place to hide. it’s the elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss
You make a good point but there have been other 'gay friendly' areas in society.
If you just wanted to enjoy a bit of man on man fun you could just head down to the local theatre or join the navy.
The difference with the clergy is they have always had access to and power over kids.

You make a good point but there have been other 'gay friendly' areas in society.
If you just wanted to enjoy a bit of man on man fun you could just head down to the local theatre or join the navy.
The difference with the clergy is they have always had access to and power over kids.
For children of staunch Catholic families “the call of god” was very loud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there’s any congregation members reading, something to reflect on as you put your $20 in the collection

Strange that they took this survivor to trial, he’s now set a precedent in terms of $$ and established liability for the Archdiocese. These cases usually never get to trial because of the threat of both. It’s open slather now. karma

For my money all of the catholic churches real estate should gave been liquidated to compensate the victims..

The church is a racket - hit em where it hurts.
Yes.
Every time a priest gets found guilty of paedophile activities ,the local church and property should be sold off and proceeds given to the victim.
That will sort out the tax haven paedophile club quicksmart.

Yes.
Every time a priest gets found guilty of paedophile activities ,the local church and property should be sold off and proceeds given to the victim.
That will sort out the tax haven paedophile club quicksmart.
I just want them to be forced to disclose their finances, they receive public funds, it should be a requirement. That will be enough to turn the tide against them. The $$$ will blow your heads off, they blew $2-3M in legals fighting me, didn’t even touch the sides.

I just want them to be forced to disclose their finances, they receive public funds, it should be a requirement. That will be enough to turn the tide against them. The $$$ will blow your heads off, they blew $2-3M in legals fighting me, didn’t even touch the sides.
There was a Geelong fellow that got the "pell payment " .
Think he just got 2 or 3 mill after deciding to go through ordeal again and at least get a fair form of compensation.
The rc organisation just doesn't give a sh1t and continually throws money at secrecy.
Our government should have balls and just ban them and confiscate all their holdings.

There was a Geelong fellow that got the "pell payment " .
Think he just got 2 or 3 mill after deciding to go through ordeal again and at least get a fair form of compensation.
The rc organisation just doesn't give a sh1t and continually throws money at secrecy.
Our government should have balls and just ban them and confiscate all their holdings.
Many people have commenced civil proceedings against G Pell, all are settled quickly and efficiently without the drawn out process that others are forced to endure…draw your own conclusions as to why…at the same time ponder why a “victim” of a witch hunt has remained so quiet since his release from Prison.

Child protection, should they be sued?

8 months only in the can for this monster who manipulated the child protection system to get a sex slave who already has low esteem and trust issues, thus a very unreliable witness. Ideal victim.

That is predatory behaviour squared

Let’s think on that when some poor dumb bastard gets made an example for consent law issue and is in the can longer

Many people have commenced civil proceedings against G Pell, all are settled quickly and efficiently without the drawn out process that others are forced to endure…draw your own conclusions as to why…at the same time ponder why a “victim” of a witch hunt has remained so quiet since his release from Prison.
Geez they must have deep pockets. Not only are they paying past victims, but they're not following any of the Royal Commissions recommendations and the Govt isn't making them, so there's guaranteed to be more victims weekly.

Geez they must have deep pockets. Not only are they paying past victims, but they're not following any of the Royal Commissions recommendations and the Govt isn't making them, so there's guaranteed to be more victims weekly.
Yes and No - they continue to play hardball with most, the wealth of the Church is obscene

At this point, if somebody gives money to the catholic church, then they're pro-pedophilia. There's no longer any plausible deniability or suggesting the money goes only to good deeds. It directly supports ongoing pedophilia which is condoned by the church as a necessary by-product of their operations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back