Remove this Banner Ad

Savatage

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2000
Hollywood
AFL Club
St Kilda
Absolutely sensational effort!

You've done Australia proud, I had goosebumps throughout it all!

Well Done !
smile.gif
))

Well done cathy, but we all know that if Perec was racing, Cathy have a silver round her neck!

deos anyone here think Nathalie Cook is hot?

Yes Crowz4eva - but only until the drug tests come back, and Perec was stripped of the gold and Freeman proclaimed the gold medalist. (If that is your winners list anyway - I thought Freeman would win just to prove a point anyway)

Perec flees the country because of events that the hotel, SOCOG security, NSW police and the security camera video tapes all know nothing about!! Hmmm- general stalker or fear of drug tests? Or may a phsych conditon brought on by withdrawal from those same drugs she gave up incase she was tested?

I mean seriously - have any of you seen how much weight that woman has lost in the last 12 months - it is obscene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear what Cathy said after the race about her brothers?

Said she had "never seen them so happy, and they weren't even drunk" I cacked myself

Well done Cathy.
The French runner has been tested in the Eurpoean competitions recently, passed the tests. So she is not a drug cheat.
Bar hooy in the Australian media types who tries to run her down in their car.The Cops have a report on that one.
We will never know the true reason she left.She has had a recent achillies injury.
But guys what if a miniscule amount of what she is saying is true. Huh. From what I have been told she was assaulted.
Who are we to bag her because we wanted our Cathy to win.
Good to see Cathy's white relations in the stands , pity they never get the thanks anymore. When she was a teenager she thanked them, now they are never spoken about.

A huge congrats to Cathy well done!!
u have have made all Australians proud.

can i also say where was John Howard??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back