Catman - we'll take you

Should Catman ditch the loser cats and come to Richmond?

• Yes - fu** Moe by the sea

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • No - unless he gets vaccinated first

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what, if Geelong don't want him, we should take him. It's a pity supporters like this get hammered for being individuals. They are what makes the game great. Catman, come over to the tigers, we'll love you. And you know what they say, "once you try yellow and black, you'll never go back". Do it.

DZT9fqn.gif

giphy (17).gif

40B28125-2092-46CA-9971-C29968C7BCE8.gif

You know what, if Geelong don't want him, we should take him. It's a pity supporters like this get hammered for being individuals. They are what makes the game great. Catman, come over to the tigers, we'll love you. And you know what they say, "once you try yellow and black, you'll never go back". Do it.

View attachment 1107805

View attachment 1107806

View attachment 1107807

We can probably put together some sort of package for catman, as a gesture of goodwill. Let’s say he comes in from the cold now, we lobby to get him a discount at the holy grail of retail outlets, the Tigerland Superstore, and give him retrospective credit for our last two flags so he can start with that in the bank.

What seems to be the issue for him at Pussy Paddock?

We can probably put together some sort of package for catman, as a gesture of goodwill. Let’s say he comes in from the cold now, we lobby to get him a discount at the holy grail of retail outlets, the Tigerland Superstore, and give him retrospective credit for our last two flags so he can start with that in the bank.

What seems to be the issue for him at Pussy Paddock?

He's retiring the catman persona due to trolls. Even some of the cat supporter base turned on him for daring to support Richmond in a granny.

He's retiring the catman persona due to trolls. Even some of the cat supporter base turned on him for daring to support Richmond in a granny.

Come on Catman, come to the good guys. We have a much better class of troll at Tigerland. 😁

Our Coach trolled the Saints the other day by throwing Marlion into the ruck….fun stuff like that. Come on Catman, you know you want to….😍

1618958019234.png

He's already done it once when we ****ed them in 2017. So he has form.

25 September 2017

"Famous Cats fan Catman has swapped his outfit and AFL allegiance for Grand Final week after his side's preliminary finals loss to the Adelaide Crows.
Catman, or Troy West, appeared on The Morning Show on Monday to reveal he's now Tigerman.
Catman revealed he was 'devastated' with the loss one week out from the big game, and couldn't bring himself to watch the match after finding out the result.
The avid Cats fan said his switching of allegiances was to show support to a fellow Victorian team, and to show solidarity against the men from South Australia."

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1107823

He's already done it once when we arse f’ed them in 2017. So he has form.

25 September 2017

"Famous Cats fan Catman has swapped his outfit and AFL allegiance for Grand Final week after his side's preliminary finals loss to the Adelaide Crows.
Catman, or Troy West, appeared on The Morning Show on Monday to reveal he's now Tigerman.
Catman revealed he was 'devastated' with the loss one week out from the big game, and couldn't bring himself to watch the match after finding out the result.
The avid Cats fan said his switching of allegiances was to show support to a fellow Victorian team, and to show solidarity against the men from South Australia."

Look at that beautiful, magnificent bastard. Come on Catman, DO IT.

If you’re going to dress like that, of course you’re going to be trolled.
Na he wasn’t just trolled he copped some pretty sinister s**t
Especially attacks on his sexuality

Na he wasn’t just trolled he copped some pretty sinister sh*t
Especially attacks on his sexuality

To be fair, several of my friends and family who are Cats members and attend games say that he isn't a saint when it comes to being respectful either. Yes, he has copped a lot, and a lot of it over the line, by he is by no means an innocent party in all of the abuse either though.

If you’re going to dress like that, of course you’re going to be trolled.

Mate, at the end of the day he supports football. So long as he’s not offending anyone, why should he be trolled? It’s a game. People should * off and leave him be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard from ex cheer squad members (Cats) that it's a pretty toxic environment. Lots of egos.
Cheer squads in general are pretty nuts

I know it’s pretty rich coming from a poster on big footy but it takes a certain type of footy nuff to become a member of one

To be fair, several of my friends and family who are Cats members and attend games say that he isn't a saint when it comes to being respectful either. Yes, he has copped a lot, and a lot of it over the line, by he is by no means an innocent party in all of the abuse either though.
So what your saying is he brought out the claws when needed unlike a certain other cat.

Mate, at the end of the day he supports football. So long as he’s not offending anyone, why should he be trolled? It’s a game. People should fu** off and leave him be.

Of course, but it’s society these days. I don’t get why he’s giving the gimmick up because of it though

I posted this yesterday that No one should get personally attacked for the way they support their club as long as they aren’t
offending anyone viciously

What’s happening to catman atm is an absolute disgrace and it’s even resulted in the retirement of list manager Brian cook

coincidence....I think not!

I have heard from ex cheer squad members (Cats) that it's a pretty toxic environment. Lots of egos.

Can say Tiges is no different.

Of course, but it’s society these days. I don’t get why he’s giving the gimmick up because of it though

i think it’s pretty sad. I wonder what society would look like if all social media apps got banned.

Back