Catman - we'll take you

Should Catman ditch the loser cats and come to Richmond?

• Yes - fu** Moe by the sea

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • No - unless he gets vaccinated first

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what, if Geelong don't want him, we should take him. It's a pity supporters like this get hammered for being individuals. They are what makes the game great. Catman, come over to the tigers, we'll love you. And you know what they say, "once you try yellow and black, you'll never go back". Do it.

View attachment 1107805

View attachment 1107806

View attachment 1107807
Wonder what the story was there?
Have met him on different occasions (not as catman!) and he’s a real nice fella, very generous person with his wealth too.

To be honest, Richmond are going to have to start up some program that helps teams/supporters who lose GF to us.
We failed Adelaide badly.
I’m all for adoption of CatMan. If he is being pushed out or not supported by the Geelong FC, we should definitely take him on. Seems like a cool Cat. He may be an eccentric for Geelong, but over here he just on the moderate side of crazy.

To be fair, several of my friends and family who are Cats members and attend games say that he isn't a saint when it comes to being respectful either. Yes, he has copped a lot, and a lot of it over the line, by he is by no means an innocent party in all of the abuse either though.
Can 2nd this, i know of someone that has been abused by him in the past. He's been described as a piece of s**t by the person on the receiving end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Kane Cornes has given Cripps Catman's number so he can give him advice on being a captain.

Back