Review Cats beat Port by 35 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a wild range of votes, trying to make sense of them and I think it's something like:

7 - Dan Houston: 3 & 4
7 - Jeremy Cameron: 4 & 3
6 - Cameron Guthrie: 5 & 1
5 - Tom Stewart: 5
2 - Sam De Koning: 2
2 - Tom Atkins: 2
1 - Tyson Stengle: 1

Not sure too often you see a player named BOG by one coach and not even a vote by t
Agreed, intriguing this week. At least both KH and CS thought only 1 Port player was vote-worthy

I would love a mini write up from each coach explaining why they gave votes to who but i know that will never happen.

Would give some insights on how they see each players role.
Would love to see that also

"Ah yeah well I stopped watching in the last quarter as we were losing, but noticed PlayerX got 150 supercoach points, so obviously he was pretty good"

What’s his odds?

I believe he's paying about $19 - they're predicting a late season charge from the defender & that he'll make the switch to permanent forward...

12 games to go, I have 5 expected wins (West Coast x2, Adelaide, Bulldogs@Home, North Melbourne), 6 danger games (Bulldogs Away, Port Away, Richmond, Carlton, St Kilda, Gold Coast Away) and one probable loss (Melbourne).

Take that on face value, and split the danger games and that leaves us with 14 wins.

In the 18 team competition, only once has 14 wins been enough to make the top four.

15 wins has been enough five times, but four of those times it came down to percentage (thankfully Geelong currently do have the fourth best percentage with West Coast x2 and North x1 to come)

16 wins has been needed the other four times, and one of those years it still came down to percentage.

Games against Richmond, Carlton, St Kilda all potential 8 point games.

Gonna be an uphill struggle from here, and will need to put away (you would think) all of Bulldogs, Port, St Kilda, and Gold Coast.

My prediction is we do scrape into the top four - probably at the expense of Carlton - and lose yet another prelim.

Isnt st kilda at home? Might swing it more our way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isnt st kilda at home? Might swing it more our way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
At some stage we’ll hit a purple patch and win 4 on the trot. We do it every year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back