Social Cats Chat about Our Pets

Is your Pet a Geelong Cats supporter?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly had to get our 11yo whippet Mackie put down a few weeks ago.
A beautiful natured dog, and one that everyone who met him loved.
Cancer in the neck with pressure on his eyeball.

Attachments

• 60479C55-A954-40DB-8578-B2C4E92C3D4B.png
    60479C55-A954-40DB-8578-B2C4E92C3D4B.png
    799.9 KB · Views: 78
Sadly had to get our 11yo whippet Mackie put down a few weeks ago.
A beautiful natured dog, and one that everyone who met him loved.
Cancer in the neck with pressure on his eyeball.
So sorry to hear this. You have done the best for him and kept him from feeling more pain, but it's never easy to say goodbye to an old friend.

Feeling sad watching the game tonight even though we're doing so well. I had my dog put down earlier in the week. He would usually sit on my knee while I was watching the footy and coped with my barracking but would leave if I got too annoyed with the umpires.

Feeling sad watching the game tonight even though we're doing so well. I had my dog put down earlier in the week. He would usually sit on my knee while I was watching the footy and coped with my barracking but would leave if I got too annoyed with the umpires.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how hard that is to adjust to. I hope you are doing okay.

Sorry for your loss.
Not easy dealing with a loss of a pet they are members of the family.

Back