Review Cats flog West Coast by 85 points for PFD 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Has this guy's last month/6 weeks locked him in the 22?

Yep the 3 smalls are absolutely humming together and will not be split up

I don't think our forward line should be touched unless through injury so a line up of.

Close , Cameron, Miers

Stengle , Hawkins , Rohan

We need to find spots in our 22 from other positions
I am not sold on Rohan if he has a bad final, then we mite think about dropping him...he needs to do something

Ah the old kolo argument.

smart supporter: Fools! Dont you see how well kolo is stopping the oppositions 2nd or 3rd best foward. absolutely critical to our defence.

clueless supporter: but kolos opponent kicked 4 goals.

smart supporter: but Kolo wasnt on him at the time.

clueless supporter: :think:
The clueless supporter would be the one that has invented someone kicking four goals on Kolo.

When was the last time a KPF kicked more than 3 goals against us?
KPFs to kick 3 goals against us in 2022:
  • Charlie Curnow (rnd 18)
  • Tom Lynch (rnd 15)
  • Darcy Fogarty (rnd 11)
  • Joe Daniher & Daniel McStay (rnd 4)

KPFs to kick more than 3 goals against us in 2022:
- Buddy Franklin, 4 goals in round 2

Yep the 3 smalls are absolutely humming together and will not be split up

Gotta agree - surely with the how the teams performing we should be honouring form, not focused on past reputation

I know some have him on the fringes, but he seems to have got better the longer the season has gone - shouldn't be that surprising since he had a delayed start to the season

Early on the interrupted pre-season was telling, and he did look lucky to hold his spot with the turning point being the week he was "managed" as the sub

Ah the old kolo argument.

smart supporter: Fools! Dont you see how well kolo is stopping the oppositions 2nd or 3rd best foward. absolutely critical to our defence.

clueless supporter: but kolos opponent kicked 4 goals.

smart supporter: but Kolo wasnt on him at the time.

clueless supporter: :think:
This has literally never happened but besides that, spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope so. I had a shoulder reco from a SLAP tear. Could move shoulder pretty well before the op, but was utterly useless putting any load on it. Was he avoiding shaking hands?

The bump was so innocuous. Really hoping it is nothing for Guth. Scott said he could hv gone back on. He normally touches his nose, if there is a fib. He looked unflinching.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Ah how did you get a slap lesion if i may ask?? Very common in throwing sports like baseball. Not overly common in footy is my understanding? You would have been significantly impaired with bicep flexing strength with that. I am guessing it took a decent chunk of your cartilage off?

I would be very suprised if an innocuous incident like guthries ended up with a labral tear or a muscle tear of one of the rotator cuffs or a fracture even..

Keep in mind i am basing this off very generic observations and what i would think is a probability but without assessing the person you cannot say with certainty. But i will give you an idea what they would have assessed with him in the rooms.

1. Strength
2. Shoulder mobility
3. A few special tests to rule out certain pathologies
4. General palpation and observation to indicate fractures or dislocation.

They ticked him off to continue playing after these above as a minimum reference point, but scott and co opted to sit him out. So i assume all is good and he will play in two weeks

Sav in defence - who would have thunk it? … Apart from Chris Scott and the MC, that is… I’m proved wrong, thankfully.

All good, I’m over my palpitations… apart from the ongoing injuries, real or feigned 🥸

swooosh. you dont need to duck. ;)
If anyone has a Seeds translator service please let me know. Oscillates between wildly wrong and incomprehensible.

KPFs to kick 3 goals against us in 2022:
  • Charlie Curnow (rnd 18)
  • Tom Lynch (rnd 15)
  • Darcy Fogarty (rnd 11)
  • Joe Daniher & Daniel McStay (rnd 4)

KPFs to kick more than 3 goals against us in 2022:
- Buddy Franklin, 4 goals in round 2

And SDK didn’t play v Swans - he was out with concussion.

One swallow does not make a summer. The ball only entered his area a few times.

Sav still managed to throw himself around recklessly into crazy positions that have a real possibility to either injure himself, his opponent or even worse, his teammates. He just can't keep his feet and is a bit of a loose cannon.
Speaking of taking out your own teammates - Dangerfield. He delivered a nice front on hit to Cam Guthrie. Danger is a wrecking ball. But he has been playing better recently. If only he could occasionally kick a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back