Competitions Cats Forum Tipping on BigFooty - 2020 Comp now open

Remove this Banner Ad

cats-board-tipping-2020.png

BigFooty Cats Board Tipping is back!

The Cats Board tipping comp is up and running - and this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/geelong-forum-tipping-comp-2020.12/join-pool

Enter Tips Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/geelong-forum-tipping-comp-2020.12/

First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Want cash prizes? Join the site-wide comp, too.

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is also running, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/2020-bigfooty-afl-home-and-away-comp-all-welcome.5/join-pool

Enter Tips Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/2020-bigfooty-afl-home-and-away-comp-all-welcome.5/

Just click, join and tip!

Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

Sponsored by our friends at The Golden Ticket
Get Medallion Club Tickets at great prices

cats-comp-image-400x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump time...

With our last preseason match played and the count down to round 1 well underway, this makes it the perfect time to sign up to our Cats Board Tipping Comp

Test your tipping skills against your fellow Cats supporters as we see who'll take 1st place & come away with a 12 month premium platinum membership

Bump time...

With our last preseason match played and the count down to round 1 well underway, this makes it the perfect time to sign up to our Cats Board Tipping Comp

Test your tipping skills against your fellow Cats supporters as we see who'll take 1st place & come away with a 12 month premium platinum membership
I joined the cats tipping comp. for the first time. Where do we post our tips each week?

I joined the cats tipping comp. for the first time. Where do we post our tips each week?

There's a "manage your tips" function built into BigFooty - to access that page/feature the easiest way I have found is per the following:

Expand the menu bar on the top left by clicking on the 3 dashes and scroll down to "tipping"

1583818586644.png

Click on the down arrow to expand the tipping section & click "Your comps"

1583818772566.png

When you open 'Your comps' it will either open straight on the competition home screen or a screen listing all the comps you have joined - such as the Geelong comp & Big Footy all in comp. On the competition home screen, the right side will have the following button, "Manage your tips" - click on that

1583819154097.png

It will then open up a screen to make your tip selection. One thing to note is that if you enter multiple comps via the BigFooty tipping site, you will need to enter your tips individually for each competition - they don't save across all comps

I would suggest when you access the "manage your tips" page, to save it as a bookmark so that it's only one click away.

If anyone does have any questions about the above please shoot them through

There's a "manage your tips" function built into BigFooty - to access that page/feature the easiest way I have found is per the following:

Expand the menu bar on the top left by clicking on the 3 dashes and scroll down to "tipping"

View attachment 836904

Click on the down arrow to expand the tipping section & click "Your comps"

View attachment 836909

When you open 'Your comps' it will either open straight on the competition home screen or a screen listing all the comps you have joined - such as the Geelong comp & Big Footy all in comp. On the competition home screen, the right side will have the following button, "Manage your tips" - click on that

View attachment 836913

It will then open up a screen to make your tip selection. One thing to note is that if you enter multiple comps via the BigFooty tipping site, you will need to enter your tips individually for each competition - they don't save across all comps

I would suggest when you access the "manage your tips" page, to save it as a bookmark so that it's only one click away.

If anyone does have any questions about the above please shoot them through
Great information! Thx for the hard work. I appreciate it!

BUMP -

With things getting rolling for Rd2... only 10 days away or so.... get back into the swing with BF footy tipping for those in the know.

Go Catters

Heads up for all tipsters,

Some of you may have noticed there's had been an issue with entering your tip for Friday night's game - Bulldogs vs Giants

To fix the issue that game had to be deleted and then re-added, and it's fixed the issue

SO... Can you please double check your tips as you will need to re-enter your selection for Friday night

And if you haven't done your tips for this weekend, don't forget that it kicks off tonight, so still time to select your winners for the weekend

Cheers all

Please note the following in regards to tipping from last round -

The round 3 Friday night Western Bulldogs v GWS game will be dropped and not count for anyone in any tipping comp. This is unavoidable as a fix would take a very long time as it can only be implemented manually.

Apologies for any inconvenience, but it has to be done to move the comp along.

----

I'll post an updated ladder once the round 3 results are available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the final results are in for the Cats board home & away tipping comp - congrats to our top 3, and in particular the joint winners for 2020 Chinacats and Turkey Tom

1601528628818.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back