Review Cats keep season alive with 12 point win

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it intersting that during the 22 flag year we had absences - better things to do or no interest anymore.

Now we are not as good and there are issues, back they come and in volume.

Funny how that works.

Go Catters

I do find it intersting that during the 22 flag year we had absences - better things to do or no interest anymore.

Now we are not as good and there are issues, back they come and in volume.

Funny how that works.

Go Catters
tumblr_o27w3yqnow1rvnq90o2_250.gif

I don't recall Gryan Miers or Esava Ratugolea getting that kind of break off anyone.

They don't play as an inside mid, they weren't recruited as a Rookie in their mid 20s with clear athletic deficiencies. If anything goes bad it cause they had to put him in there not because he isn't fulfilling his end of the bargain. He was doing quite well snapping up ground ball gets as a small defender before they threw him into the inside mid rotations.

Some people just decide they don't rate a player and that's that. Nothing that player does can ever be right, and even even bland fact-based appraisals are "raving" if they're favourable to him.
Its more that people overrate players to a ridiculous level, some people on here just have rose tinted glasses for legit every player that puts on a Geelong guernsey.

People are going to just call it as they see it and not act as if every player is prime Chris Judd all the time lmao.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its more that people overrate players to a ridiculous level, some people on here just have rose tinted glasses for legit every player that puts on a Geelong guernsey.

People are going to just call it as they see it and not act as if every player is prime Chris Judd all the time lmao.
As always the truth is exactly in the middle.

I don't agree. I think the badmouthing of certain select players by a handful of regular posters here goes way beyond any connection to reality.

I would think worst case would be a few months out which still has him fronting up for day 1 of preseason. I’m not aware of AFL players taking longer than that. It’s probably not that serious given he played on for a while after the incident.
On this one I don’t like being right….5 months they are saying now which means at best starting pre season in January…. Again I hope I am wrong and it is a full recovery into the season but I am worried

On this one I don’t like being right….5 months they are saying now which means at best starting pre season in January…. Again I hope I am wrong and it is a full recovery into the season but I am worried
If you have info that it’s worse than is being made out I’m very concerned. If they are telling it straight I’m not worried at all. He would be running before Christmas and joining main training in Feb. He’s a guy who has had no issue finding form and fitness coming back from injuries previously.

If you have info that it’s worse than is being made out I’m very concerned. If they are telling it straight I’m not worried at all. He would be running before Christmas and joining main training in Feb. He’s a guy who has had no issue finding form and fitness coming back from injuries previously.
He's having the appropriate repair work on the ligament, and it's the opposite foot.
No reason to fear the worst here.
He should be ok for preseason.

Um, the club 'telling it straight'...... what's the chances?

Interesting read - this is Stewart on his recovery from his own Lisfranc injury back in 2021, which coincidentally was suffered on August 12 2021

He speaks about his recovery & returning for a full pre-season. Timeline wise would suggest that unless there’s a setback, Jack should be right to go for a full pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back