Rumour Cats Looking at E-Sports Team

Remove this Banner Ad

i have clocked leisure suit larry and all of its sequels

does this get me into this esports?
LOL had that one way back when, also had a floppy boot disk of MS-DOS 1.0 wish I had kept that one. Hacked into a golf game with Nortons and changed the holes and trees with the ascii. My sister had the early Mac with its idiot proof graphic interface. Good times :cool:

I have had some discussions over the years about which particular activities are sports... I do not understand how this is a sport really ... but I guess the term has really broadened.
Id always defined spot as having a definitive finishing line and/or it had a ball... but it seems more an more as long as its a competitive activity then its a sport. I have never really liked score based on judgement "sports" like diving or ice skating. Did I read Ballroom dancing wanted to be in the Olympics? Whats next Darts?..Chess ? Hotdog eating? MMA? This ?
What is the world's "biggest " sport?

I have had some discussions over the years about which particular activities are sports... I do not understand how this is a sport really ... but I guess the term has really broadened.
Id always defined spot as having a definitive finishing line and/or it had a ball... but it seems more an more as long as its a competitive activity then its a sport. I have never really liked score based on judgement "sports" like diving or ice skating. Did I read Ballroom dancing wanted to be in the Olympics? Whats next Darts?..Chess ? Hotdog eating? MMA? This ?
its not considered a sport in the traditional sense- thats why there's an E out the front

As someone who has spent time in the esport scene its fascinating to read about some of your concerns. No offence but some of you dinosaurs would be left with watery eyes to know how much money some of these blokes are making - not to mention the stats behind audiences, attendance and more.
The times they are a changing

Hey all! Was looking around the board for info on Quinton Narkle and found this forum. I'm a big fan of esports (that's how it is spelt btw, no Esports unless at the start of the sentence, no eSports and no E-sports) and if anyone wants any info on esports feel free to ask! I know some people on bigfooty in general aren't very educated on it, understandably so.

Hey all! Was looking around the board for info on Quinton Narkle and found this forum. I'm a big fan of esports (that's how it is spelt btw, no Esports unless at the start of the sentence, no eSports and no E-sports) and if anyone wants any info on esports feel free to ask! I know some people on bigfooty in general aren't very educated on it, understandably so.
How can Carlton find a way to cheat?
Is there cheat codes, some sort of salary cap, beta blockers?

How can Carlton find a way to cheat?
Is there cheat codes, some sort of salary cap, beta blockers?

Carlton, if they wanted to get banned for life, could certainly cheat! Riot, the makers of League of Legends, the game that Adelaide and Essendon have both gotten into, have given team owners bans for life for things such as mistreating players and match-fixing. As Australia as an esports scene is really underdeveloped, we don't have things like salary caps, in fact none of the League of Legends scenes actually have salary caps at the moment, and is a rather large talking point within the community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back