Autopsy Cats lose to Demons by 29 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Dominate the I50s for no return. Lots of shallow entries. Such a wasted oppurtunity, especially coming up against the Dogs the following week.

A no show in the first quarter and broke even from there. What could have been...

You guys need to stop torturing yourselves and watch the wins to get pumped for this final! I just watched the last quarter of Collingwood vs Geelong from round 1 again. The look on Eddies face when Parfitt nails that goal that goes over the back of the pack is priceless! Hopefully we see that again tomorrow night! :D

I still have the moment Motlop burned 3 Cats players inside 50 and was run down by Buddy firmly planted in my memory :mad:
What about Menzel against Adelaide in the preliminary final - tries the miracle goal from outside 50 when he knows he can't kick that far and all he does it kick straight to the Adelaide defender playing sweeper

He ignored his captain who was about 30/35m out and on his own

What about Menzel against Adelaide in the preliminary final - tries the miracle goal from outside 50 when he knows he can't kick that far and all he does it kick straight to the Adelaide defender playing sweeper

He ignored his captain who was about 30/35m out and on his own

Infamous. But he did think he was of to Adel that year. That was just about the worst night of footy I’ve ever ever been to. Brad Ottens was in the bar and Terry Wallace wandering around after the game then on first plane out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back