Autopsy Cats lose to Freo by 7 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it's worse than I thought. One of those home games was at Metricon. So 2 out the past 14 encounters, with 10 at Adelaide oval, 2 at KP, 1 at Metricon and 1 at MCG.
The AFL fixture is a special kind of dumb.
Two have been home finals for Poort but i agree, we don't see them here that often at all. Maybe we should ask the AFL to not give us home games against Freo and GWS, since we're 0/5 from the last five games at KP against both of them :(

Freo can celebrate all they want they are in the same level as the saints an absolute joke of a club
I'm not here to sink the boots in.
So Commiserations.

But let's be realistic Here. Freo fluked it.

Go on the Freo board and ask the pre game prediction.

99 percent of us dreaded a similar result of 2018.

So dockers kicked 3 goals and cats kicked the next 20 or 25 goals.

Regardless us dockers fans predicted the cats to win easily based on freos bad form in the last month.

Only reason dockers beat your mob in WA a few weeks back was cats had injuries and bad form leading up to it.

I'm not here to sink the boots in.
So Commiserations.

But let's be realistic Here. Freo fluked it.

Go on the Freo board and ask the pre game prediction.

99 percent of us dreaded a similar result of 2018.

So dockers kicked 3 goals and cats kicked the next 20 or 25 goals.

Regardless us dockers fans predicted the cats to win easily based on freos bad form in the last month.

Only reason dockers beat your mob in WA a few weeks back was cats had injuries and bad form leading up to it.

Appreciate the sentiment but I disagree.

It was a match between two pretty ordinary teams who were both well off their 2022 highs.

In that kind of game, it's almost a coin flip as to who's "less crap" on the day.

Considering the margin of 7 points and the ineptness of the content, it's kind of fitting that Frederick's miracle snap was basically the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back