Resource Cats on TV and radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that both Travis and Stevie J are scheduled to be special guests on a couple of football shows tomorrow night.

Trav is the special guest on the Marngrook Footy Show on ABC2 at 7.30pm, and SJ is the special guest on The Game Plan on OneHD at 8.30pm. :thumbsu:

bobbycatsfanme

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2010
Mornington
AFL Club
Geelong
Re: Varcoe, S.Johnson on TV tomorrow night (Thursday 7th April)

thanks for the heads up winty:thumbsu: Stevie J may possibly be the most boring football talker I have ever listened too so wouldn't expect much out of him. Like the Marngrook footy show as they really focus on players that hardly get mentioned and not as much advertising bullshit or gambling ads either so more time on the footy which is what matters.

Heard Steve J interviewed on ABC radio and he seemed to know what he was talking about.

They said after the interview that Bomber Thompson thought of all the players he coached at Geelong SJ was the most likely to become a AFL coach.

Heard Steve J interviewed on ABC radio and he seemed to know what he was talking about.

They said after the interview that Bomber Thompson thought of all the players he coached at Geelong SJ was the most likely to become a AFL coach.

Definately coaching material. Has a brilliant footballing mind.

re cat

Premiership Player
May 14, 2007
2 hrs from KP
AFL Club
Geelong

I will bet anything they start with his hit on Lurch. I have my doubts he will be playing this week.

I will bet anything they start with his hit on Lurch. I have my doubts he will be playing this week.

He played out the game and looked ok.

ozgirl

Cancelled
Dec 11, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
storm
jimmy bartel will be on the footy show tonight and joel selwood will be on gameday on 7 on sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watermelonslice

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Don't know why they keep rolling Jimmy out. He is not a media performer.

Probably part of his role in the leadership group and doesn't the media appearances pay well? Anyway, I agree about him being a terrible media performer. He seems quite disinterested and has very little to contribute most of the time.

Probably part of his role in the leadership group and doesn't the media appearances pay well? Anyway, I agree about him being a terrible media performer. He seems quite disinterested and has very little to contribute most of the time.

I just don't think he's suited to the lowbrow humour on the Footy Show. Put him on the Sunday Footy Show, or any of the shows on One, and he'd be in his element.

I think the only Geelong players who tend to thrive on shows like the Footy Show are Lingy and James Kelly.

watermelonslice

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I just don't think he's suited to the lowbrow humour on the Footy Show. Put him on the Sunday Footy Show, or any of the shows on One, and he'd be in his element.

I think the only Geelong players who tend to thrive on shows like the Footy Show are Lingy and James Kelly.

Yea, he's definitely not suited to the Footy Show. But even on more serious talk shows, he doesn't talk that much. He seems quite reserved and putting him on a talk show just doesn't seem to suit him.

Kelly doesn't get enough of a run in the media, which is a shame.

Apr 28, 2007
Sandringham
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool FC,
Chappy "On the Couch" tonight.

Just for anyone intersted Chappy will be on the Couch tonight on Fox.

Should be good to hear him speak as he always tells it how it is.
Must view for me every Monday night.

bwinnmforevr

Debutant
Aug 16, 2007
NSW
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Re: Chappy "On the Couch" tonight.

Chapman - awesome player / better bloke. You guys are lucky and should be proud!

Re: Chappy "On the Couch" tonight.

Any particularly interesting points made by Chappy?
Not really, just repeated what's been said a bit about the new coach and gameplan. One thing he did say perhaps of interest was he's a bit behind because of the interrupted preseason, and will be playing catch up all year, but the club aren't really letting him go too hard because they'd prefer he be up for the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back