Resource Cats on TV and radio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Otto ... on Foxtel last night..having a sitdown with Mike Sheehan ...

Really comes across as nice guy..very low key.

A couple of things I found interesting that I had not heard before or had forgotten

That he was close to going to Sydney..had an interview with them and was impressed with them but in the end chose Geelong for the lifestyle and the guys he dealt with before signing..

That he kicked 6 goals against us when playing for Rich.. so he joins that brigade of players who end up being recruited by a team that a player had performed well against.

He believes ( something I do to) that the 08 team was the best... and probably has the 11 GF as his most enjoyable.

I had not seen that goal he missed in the 08 GF for a long time. Gees he burnt two players ...but I wonder if having the umpire ( in bright red ) in-between the two players had an affect on him. They also showed a couple of the Haw behinds.. Id forgotten how horrid they were .. something to be proud of I guess winning in such a way that it has caused a change in the rules. Still , just like bodyline or underhand bowling in cricket.. they just used the rules as written.

Say the famous statement by BT about leaving him alone..all of you ..ALL OF YOU .. gave him a lot of confidence that the coach had his back.

The two best players that he played with , and was a privilage to play with was GAblett and Richo

Hey Guys!
I'm Joseph, from the Marngrook Footy Show's social media team.
Wanted to give you guys a heads up tomorrow night Wednesday 12th June our special guest is Nakia Cockatoo!
He's been out of action for a while but we're very excited to have him on our show, of course with regular Rockin Ronnie Burns who will be sure to get around him.

Marngrook Wednesday on NITV (CH34) at 7:30 pm!
Don't miss it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys!
I'm Joseph, from the Marngrook Footy Show's social media team.
Wanted to give you guys a heads up tomorrow night Wednesday 12th June our special guest is Nakia Cockatoo!
He's been out of action for a while but we're very excited to have him on our show, of course with regular Rockin Ronnie Burns who will be sure to get around him.

Marngrook Wednesday on NITV (CH34) at 7:30 pm!
Don't miss it!

Great to see the Marngrook Footy Show up and about on the web. Deadly!

Hey guys!
Back from Marngrook! Apologies about the late notice, it's been a busy week!
Tim Kelly is on Marngrook tonight at 7:30 pm on NITV (CH34).
He was here on Round 1 as well he certainly must have impressed the panel.

Sure there will be plenty of talk about how he is leading the Marngrook Player of the Year by an absolute mile!

Hope you guys tune in!

Hey Guys!
I'm Joseph, I'm from the Marngrook Footy Show's social media team!
Wanted to let you guys know that Cats Legend Matty Scarlett will be on our show this week and we have FREE tickets available for your chance to meet him!
We shoot at Deakin University Burwood and we have a weekly handball competition that Mathew will be a part of it!
Tickets avalable here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/marngrook-footy-show-tickets-57469064519
7:30pm on NITV (CH34)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back