Pets Cats or Dogs?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've had both in the past (neither at present) and like both. Given that I prefer dogs. A decent sized one I can take for a walk / run and down the park. That said big dogs need a big yard or daily long walks / runs to compensate. When I had a Rottie we didn't have a big yard, but I was working from home and took him out for a run after work each night.

Cats are lower maintenance, but still leave fur and wreck stuff inside. Next pet is likely to be a Pug (as the wife likes them), but not anytime soon.

Cats.
No dogs for me.
But I think its just what you grow up with, thats all.

I grew up with both!
2 dogs earlier on, which i loved, and then 3 cats later on, who i ******* loved. Both are great.

Anyone who hates cats, i just feel sorry for them tbh.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Psychopath

Under duress the cat would either win the fight or escape. So the jokes on you and your s**t dog.

How is it psychopath? No different to all the cat owners that happily let their cats roam around killing anything they can get hold of.

You're clueless. Sighthounds eat cats for breakfast. Under duress the cat gets wasted in under 30 seconds.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I grew up with both!
2 dogs earlier on, which i loved, and then 3 cats later on, who i ******* loved. Both are great.

Anyone who hates cats, i just feel sorry for them tbh.

Cats are vermin, like rats and rabbits.

The devastating impact cats have on the natural native environment means they should be wiped from the continent.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Mighty manly of you tough guy. Well done.

Nothing to do with me. All to do with the *******s that let their animals wander onto other peoples properties.

They are the only halfwits to portion blame upon. It just so happens that the % of moron owners is higher among cat owners than dog owners.

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos
Nothing to do with me. All to do with the *******s that let their animals wander onto other peoples properties.

They are the only halfwits to portion blame upon. It just so happens that the % of moron owners is higher among cat owners than dog owners.

If you fix your cat then they dont venture far from the property. Mine lives indoors, goes out for 10 mins here and there but wont leave my property and does not kill anything.

Back