Pets Cats or Dogs?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

• Total voters
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it legal to go around killing cats?

The government is encouraging it.

The federal government will unleash every weapon in its arsenal to wipe out 2 million feral cats – about a third of the population – and will provide $5 million to community groups to serve as foot soldiers in the battle.

It's a race to save about 124 species of native wildlife at risk of extinction from feral cats, which are notoriously hard to kill.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
No.

Pretty sure the RSPCA would have something to say about that

hahaha

About 211,000 cats were culled last year, including dozens in Kosciusko that were preying on mountain pygmy possums, and others preying on bilbies, bandicoots, numbats and night parrots in remote and arid Australia.

Yeah, those RSPCA will get em ;)

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
She is saying that you can't go out hunting cats.

Yes the govt might want to eradicate nuisance ferral cats but dont make out they've given a green light for a free for all.

All cats that roam and kill are more than just a nuisance. Not just "ferals".

Maybe now you know the devastating impact cats have you'll make your cat a 100% inside cat. Maybe you'll become like a minority of cat owners who get it and who berate other cat owners using the same reasoning I've used.

nicky

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal palace, socceroos

Maybe now you know the devastating impact cats have you'll make your cat a 100% inside cat. Maybe you'll become like a minority of cat owners who get it and who berate other cat owners using the same reasoning I've used.

I don't have a problem with my cat. She is 99% an inside cat and doesn't kill or hunt.

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

Got a better idea..
How about you teabag my sack hero?

img-indoor_cat_toys_1.jpg

Back