News Cats set to head to Perth hub & then QLD hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Be interesting to know who they take for the hub. Whether it is full squad or they will just take 30 odd or whatever from the players that would be in the immediate frame for selection. You wouldn't want to get too many injuries if you go light, can't fly someone in without the quarantine period.

Be interesting to know who they take for the hub. Whether it is full squad or they will just take 30 odd or whatever from the players that would be in the immediate frame for selection. You wouldn't want to get too many injuries if you go light, can't fly someone in without the quarantine period.
Pretty sure during the press conference Saturday night, Scott indicated we'd be taking a full squad and no indication at that stage if any bigger names would be staying behind

He is going on a work trip for 4 weeks while having a sick child. Woopy do. Plenty of us do this multiple times a year. And we cant afford nannies.
Plnety of us leave sick kids for work trips. Agree there.

Leaving a newly diagnosed ( like a few months) infant/toddler with your spouse for a month or longer is IMO ridiculously hard.
I wont go further into my thoughts of the way your post came across.

Good day.

GO Catters

Plnety of us leave sick kids for work trips. Agree there.

Leaving a newly diagnosed ( like a few months) infant/toddler with your spouse for a month or longer is IMO ridiculously hard.
I wont go further into my thoughts of the way your post came across.

Good day.

GO Catters
Yeah its hard. But its not something that needs public celebration. Ive been in exactly the same circumstance numerous times. Worse because we dont have help and extended family support and multiple young kids. This is a one off for footballers who most of the time only go on 2-3 day work trips. But plenty of people do month long worktrips regularly and many have major challenges at home. Its life. Not an extreme circumstance. Plus its the spouse at home looking after the kid who has it hard. Especially if they also work and have 3 kids to look after instead of 1.

He is going on a work trip for 4 weeks while having a sick child. Woopy do. Plenty of us do this multiple times a year. And we cant afford nannies.
Yeah its hard. But its not something that needs public celebration. Ive been in exactly the same circumstance numerous times. Worse because we dont have help and extended family support and multiple young kids. This is a one off for footballers who most of the time only go on 2-3 day work trips. But plenty of people do month long worktrips regularly and many have major challenges at home. Its life. Not an extreme circumstance. Plus its the spouse at home looking after the kid who has it hard. Especially if they also work and have 3 kids to look after instead of 1.
True and valid points,could have done without the WOOPY DO though in my opinion.

Faaark Oath. I've done it a lot when my kids were really little. Can't even remember what my youngest one was like as a baby or a toddler TBH.
But none of mine were sick, and I suppose it's commendable cause he has a bit more of a choice. Not really hard up for cash.
But yeah it's a one off FFS. Not a huge deal.
And a break can be good. If your earning ok money working away your missus can get Lite n Easy delivered for meals and you can get someone in for a couple hours a week to clean the house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently, the Cats have used the second fewest number of players so far in 2020 (27). With multiple games in shorter periods of time the Cats have taken their entire playing list up to NSW and then on to WA.
From the website.

Faaark Oath. I've done it a lot when my kids were really little. Can't even remember what my youngest one was like as a baby or a toddler TBH.
But none of mine were sick, and I suppose it's commendable cause he has a bit more of a choice. Not really hard up for cash.
But yeah it's a one off FFS. Not a huge deal.
And a break can be good. If your earning ok money working away your missus can get Lite n Easy delivered for meals and you can get someone in for a couple hours a week to clean the house.
Breaking news Spazz when we're away there is no mess to clean up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back