Cats Target marc murphy To Add Grunt To The Holy Trinity

Remove this Banner Ad

Only one problem with your post m7......most of those bought in by the Hawks won a flag :$:$:$

Henderson, Tuohy, Danger, Stanley, Z Smith.....doughnuts.

s**t, even Grigg changed clubs and got one.
Blame the system not the personel. It's extremely hard to win a flag, you need a lot to go right. Hawthorn were lucky enough to win their flags just after expansion which diluted the draft.

And I'm pretty content with having won 3 based solely on drafting our own talent, with the unheralded Mooney and Harley hardly considered topping up.

Only Ottens from our premiership era can be considered an established player and we turned him into one of the best ruckman of this generation after being used mainly as a forward at his previous club.

I know right. From the same supporters who have a thread on their board jizzing their pants over Lynch, Sloane, McGovern and any other free agent or player out of contract. The same club recruited Dew, Burgoyne, Hale, McEvoy, Henderson, Vickery, O'Meara, Mitchell, Lake, Guerra, Gibson, Gunston, Spangher, Frawley, etc, the list goes on.

That same club actually thought they had Dangerfield in the bag ... that entitlement to recruit every player in the league is the reason they are envious.

They will never fully enjoy their success while Geelong still exist. Look at Paul007 for example. He's in every Geelong related game day thread and the content of every one of his posts is bagging umpires.

These blokes are sad cases and Bosk's a troglodyte who lives his life hoping Geelong lose week to week.

Most of the time you don't even need to pick up a paper, peruse the internet or phone a friend for Geelong related news ... Just ask Bosk.
I have really got deep into your brain haven't I stalker. Tell you what, for your efforts I will send you a pair of my used jocks, would you like washed or unwashed?

I have really got deep into your brain haven't I stalker. Tell you what, for your efforts I will send you a pair of my used jocks, would you like washed or unwashed?
No, Geelong are firmly deep in yours ... that's evident. :D

How exciting for Geelong you can be the new Carlton, they've been living off that 2013 win for 5 years while we went on to win a flag.

Exciting times ahead:$
Well you guys have become the new Hawthorn due to the bandwagon & fair-weather qualities of your "supporters".

You can fondly reminisce about your bradbury flag as you vote YES on your merger with lolNorf in the next few years.

Looking forward to it. :):thumbsu:

Well you guys have become the new Hawthorn due to the bandwagon & fair-weather qualities of your "supporters".

You can fondly reminisce about your bradbury flag as you vote YES on your merger with lolNorf in the next few years.

Looking forward to it. :):thumbsu:
The only thing Hawthorn about us will be a threapeat on the way to 4 in a row.

Unfortunately Geelongs style just doesn"t bring in the big crowds, 10k cats at your own home game says it all, without the 45k Richmond stalwarts it would have been a disaster, you're still playing that 2009 style but without the juiced up big bodies, its just boring stats stacking rubbish football, with little end result, even plodders like Gazza rack up 30 posessions, shame that so few are attacking moves.
Maybe stick to playing at your boutique stadium in the future, where you only need 20k to turn up to look like a full house, leave the G for the big boys, or maybe you could purchase some tarps from Power, probably easier just to fold.

Our current average for the year is 57k, over 5k in front of the next best which is Collingwood, so on those stats I seriously doubt any Geelong supporters even showed up, well apart from you,so you claim.

Geelong ave 37k at home:handbag::eek:

All your whining about Hawthorn and Richmond yet your two biggest home crowds are these two games:$

Unfortunately Geelongs style just doesn"t bring in the big crowds, 10k cats at your own home game says it all, without the 45k Richmond stalwarts it would have been a disaster, you're still playing that 2009 style but without the juiced up big bodies, its just boring stats stacking rubbish football, with little end result, even plodders like Gazza rack up 30 posessions, shame that so few are attacking moves.
Maybe stick to playing at your boutique stadium in the future, where you only need 20k to turn up to look like a full house, leave the G for the big boys, or maybe you could purchase some tarps from Power, probably easier just to fold.

Our current average for the year is 57k, over 5k in front of the next best which is Collingwood, so on those stats I seriously doubt any Geelong supporters even showed up, well apart from you,so you claim.

All your whining about Hawthorn and Richmond yet your two biggest home crowds are these two games:$
:$

lol, you flogs said it must be played at the G to accommodate all the Tiger supporters.

D7131FD8-FE5E-4B05-922A-E4EE4206FFA4.gif

Getting really really angy with this s**t. It's not coming to Geelong because we are full.

Enjoy your new Spud, Hawthorn

Hopefully he chooses Hawthorn. :D
We're rebuilding, so the last thing we want is a 31 year old midfielder who prefers to avoid physical contact. We already have Ricky Henderson for that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, you flogs said it must be played at the G to accommodate all the Tiger supporters.

View attachment 516319

Your home game, we dont decide where your club plays its home game, I know we're a giant compared to your club but for now we still let the AFL do the fixturing.

Fact is this is probably your second biggest home game of the year on what was a terrible day, in a match that Richmond was always going to win, the attendance was 10k more than your average:thumbsu:, a rough estimate of would be, 35k Richmond and 10k Geelong showed up, if it was played at your minnow cheat ground, you would only allocate Richmond 5k tickets so 20k or more would miss out:think::lightbulb:

if it was played at your minnow cheat ground, you would only allocate Richmond 5k tickets so 20k or more would miss out:think::lightbulb:
Bahaha, you didn’t show anyway but now you’re moaning that you might’ve missed out on seat if you did..?? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Bahaha, you didn’t show anyway but now you’re moaning that you might’ve missed out on seat if you did..?? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:
As I said I live in WA these days so lucky to see more than one or two games a year live, so I would have liked it played at Optus, its Geelongs home game what we think or want makes no difference, plenty of Tigers there and you usually attract less on average we usually attract a lot more, that suggest the issue is at your end.

As I said I live in WA these days so lucky to see more than one or two games a year live, so I would have liked it played at Optus, its Geelongs home game what we think or want makes no difference, plenty of Tigers there and you usually attract less on average we usually attract a lot more, that suggest the issue is at your end.
We have 56,000 members, 40,000 of which were there being our home game and all.

But now you wanna complain you guys might miss out on a seat in a 100,000 capacity venue so might as well not show at all. :$

And I'm pretty content with having won 3 based solely on drafting our own talent, with the unheralded Mooney and Harley hardly considered topping up.
Everybody knows that your premierships, won many years ago, were as a result of input from Steven Dank. You performance coach admitted/bragged about it.

We're rebuilding, so the last thing we want is a 31 year old midfielder who prefers to avoid physical contact. We already have Ricky Henderson for that!
Rebuilding is a word used by supporters of clubs who are having trouble coping with a fall down the ladder. You fit into this category comfortably.
Everybody knows that your premierships, won many years ago, were as a result of input from Steven Dank. You performance coach admitted/bragged about it.

Awesome hey? Lucky we got the drugs before the used by date was up because the Bombers did * all on em

Awesome hey? Lucky we got the drugs before the used by date was up because the Bombers did **** all on em
Except beef up quickly like at Gelong, and win most of their games like at Geelong, until soft tissue injuries took their toll.
Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable counting your drug cheat flags of the 21st century, most Geelong supporters like to include the VFA encouragement awards the 'won' in the 19th century in their AFL tally :thumbsu:

Except beef up quickly like at Gelong, and win most of their games like at Geelong, until soft tissue injuries took their toll.
Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable counting your drug cheat flags of the 21st century, most Geelong supporters like to include the VFA encouragement awards the 'won' in the 19th century in their AFL tally :thumbsu:
I love our drug flags, I sit down, put my feet up, pull out the glassy and hit the ice hard while watching the replays. It’s gold, you w***ers had no idea at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back