Cats Target marc murphy To Add Grunt To The Holy Trinity

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't it concern you that your club is turning into a retirement home for geriatric midfielders desperate to escape their responsibilities elsewhere?

There was a time when Geelong's list management team actually considered the future, when they weren't shoving assets out the door at breakneck speed to stack the team with broken down has-beens. Your club already has too many chronically-injured players on the books and now looks like its about to bring in another. They may as well hang a sign with "2019 FLAG OR BUST" over the doors of the club in the hopes it'll encourage a few more desperate stragglers to wander through before trade week, and on that note I hear Ryan Schoenmakers will be out of contract.... he'd easily be your #2 KPF. :$:thumbsu:

And therein lies the secret to Scotts solid H & A record as coach and poor record in finals. We can’t really pay the bradbury flag as that was bombers team.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Hope so as Murph knows how to beat the Tiggs when it matters.

View attachment 515702

bb9fbf3502234e526c293cc8a0f567ea.jpg

Ablett, Dangerfield, Tuohy, Henderson, Menegola. I trust we'll make the right call.

Ablett - 34 y.o one way runner with no defensive pressure
Dangerfield - a good player, but not one to lead you to a flag. Goes missing in big games.
Touhy - hard nosed defender. Solid b grader
Henderson- a poor mans Hurley.
Menegola - WTF - thanks, i needed a laugh.
Yeah, i reckon you will make the right call. Welcome to Geelong Marc Murphy.

Ablett - 34 y.o one way runner with no defensive pressure
Dangerfield - a good player, but not one to lead you to a flag. Goes missing in big games.
Touhy - hard nosed defender. Solid b grader
Henderson- a poor mans Hurley.
Menegola - WTF - thanks, i needed a laugh.
Yeah, i reckon you will make the right call. Welcome to Geelong Marc Murphy.

Why so harsh.... on menegoala.. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: he is an absolute superstar.

Why so harsh.... on menegoala.. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: he is an absolute superstar.

An undisputed superstar. No arguments from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

He wants to lead Carlton out of this dark place it currently owns.
I might just start believing in god or allah or Thor or yehwah or Garry Ablett
We are ****ed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong know they won't win the 2018 flag so they're going for a top up replacement for Ablett in 2019 with Murphy who has a history of losing to Richmond

Should be going for Sloan but he's chosen Collingwood or Richmond

If you're not in a bar with a Dutch woman on one arm and a Swedish woman in the other, then I feel sorry for you son
That’s what I’m doing but in Stockholm with a Dutch/Aussie chic over for summer holiday.

Swedes just lost so they need some consoling. ;)
with Murphy who has a history of losing to Richmond
Not when it matters he doesn’t. :)

24459002-DFD2-4420-83A1-77BEDE033B5E.jpeg

That’s what I’m doing but in Stockholm with a Dutch/Aussie chic over for summer holiday.

Swedes just lost so they need some consoling. ;)

Not when it matters he doesn’t. :)

View attachment 516843
*Ahhh Bullshittttttttttt. How could you possibly find the time to entertain anyone when you're on bigfooty every minute. I suppose Chics' love being ignored though. o_O You still working the old, 'Show em you're not interested, and they'll want you even more," trick? Nice.

Oh sorry, my mistake. You didn't actually say anything about them being not being bush pigs though, hey you big STUDmeister? Pics please. (not your own nudes, the chicks)

*Ahhh Bullshittttttttttt. How could you possibly find the time to entertain anyone when you're on bigfooty every minute. I suppose Chics' love being ignored though. o_O You still working the old, 'Show em you're not interested, and they'll want you even more," trick? Nice.

Oh sorry, my mistake. You didn't actually say anything about them being not being bush pigs though, hey you big STUDmeister? Pics please. (not your own nudes, the chicks)
You mad Bosk..?

lol, good. :D

You mad Bosk..?

lol, good. :D
Bosk!!!! Take that s**t back you sick prick. I've been called a lot of names on here from you Geelong flogs since the Tiges beat you for the 2nd time in succession :$ Lol. But that s**t has crossed a line from friendly banter to calling me a convicted pervert. Reported.

GO Catters! :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back