Game Day Cats v Crows at Kardinia 1:15 my time

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Crouch. Inspiring selection 🙄

Oh wait is this the '' we all said the margin would be 10 goals and its only 7 so thats a win'' response?
Just stating the facts, we kicked those 5 easy set shots and they missed those 5 difficult shots and we would have still been in the game. Like the game against the top 4 contenders in Brisbane and Saints we had around the same scoring shots. In case you haven't noticed our rebuild is still in progress but we are heading in the right direction.

How delusional were our coaches selecting Milera? Just reeks of panic.
Has been picked without showing any decent form in the sanfl... meanwhile we leave the likes of Cook & Pedlar in the SANFL.

Hopefully the coaches realise that Crouch made the structure of our midfield worse today... but some how I doubt it.

What we learnt today:

Our selectors are still clueless. It's not the coach, because it has been an issue for years. There must be some one who has been consistent on these.

So this - would be an interesting delve to see who may be a constant on the selection committee- Roo? I am sure smarter heads than mine would know the answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch. Inspiring selection 🙄
Good numbers. Dominated clearances. Tick. Lock Crouch in for the next 5 weeks.
the naked gun facepalm GIF

Has been picked without showing any decent form in the sanfl... meanwhile we leave the likes of Cook & Pedlar in the SANFL.

Hopefully the coaches realise that Crouch made the structure of our midfield worse today... but some how I doubt it.

They don't look at stats or structure, they look at games played.

He can't hang his hat on team development when he comes under discussion for keeping his job. I turned on, saw the usual suspects in the guts and just turned off, if the coaches aren't bothered trying to develop a team to get to a GF, I'm not bothered watching

Very simple really IF we nailed those few shots and mentally we would have put the score board pressure on
Would it have been a different game
I don’t think so but might have been tighter
ROB
Crouch
Milera

Helped so much today

Think ROB at least offered something- and certainly was better than the ROB we dropped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there's always plenty of spotlight on the guys who do return successfully from serious injury, but not always on those who struggle. milera has effectively missed 2 whole seasons of football and yet the club named him round one which imo was a huge mistake. he almost needed about half the season in the sanfl to get up to speed and more importantly the confidence in his body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back