Unofficial Preview Cats V Hawks - Another Chapter in THE RIVALRY..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes from last time.

Geelong:
In - Narkle, Henderson, S Selwood, Duncan
Out - Z Guthrie, Gregson, Bews, Cockatoo

Hawthorn:
In - Nash, Frawley, Morrison, Worpel, Ceglar, Miles
Out - Rioli, Duryea, Sicily, McEvoy, Howe, O'Brien

Those changes easily favour us. Frankly if we can't win this we're not good enough to win the flag.

Last edited:
I know a lot more about footy than you. That’s for sure...... and I guarantee I’ve played at a much higher level than you as well.

You’re nothing more than a groupie.......a garden variety ‘teach’
I wouldn’t be surprised if you were him tbh
And here's me thinking that all this time you were an adult.

Changes from last time.

Geelong:
In - Narkle, Henderson, S Selwood
Out - Z Guthrie, Gregson, Bews

Hawthorn:

Those changes easily favour us. Frankly if we can't win this we're not good enough to win the flag.
Also In Duncan and Out Cockatoo.

Love your use of Causality-very old school. A&E bear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahaha! It's still Casualty in England lol

Yes! A&E is also excellent!

Just no American terms, like ED :eek:

I am on a crusade to keep English spelling + terms!

It's Defence FFS! Not Defense!
Defence!!!

It's Practise FFS! When you practise goal kicking!
It's Practice FFS! When you refer to a medical practice!

"Off of" FFS! Give me strength! It's either off or from!

Americans shorten the spelling of words + then add redundant words!
Horse Back Riding ??? What? As opposed to Horse Tail Riding? Or Horse Ear Riding? Horse Neck Riding? Horse Front Riding?

Oh dear God!!! You've started me off on a rant Nickoo :rolleyes:

Cockatoo has, on 3 occasions, taken 2 contested marks in a game, and averages 1 every 2 games.
Parsons doesn't take any.
They each average a near identical 4.1 contested possessions per game.
Which means, of course, that Parsons actually wins more contested balls at ground level than Cockatoo.

Cockatoo is a myth.

Changes from last time.

Geelong:
In - Narkle, Henderson, S Selwood
Out - Z Guthrie, Gregson, Bews

Hawthorn:

Rioli played last time?

Can't remember seeing him out on the field

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the morning, showers in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon with possible hail. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

56d23d0ad3e3e05fb824f7146d997600.png

I know a lot more about footy than you. That’s for sure...... and I guarantee I’ve played at a much higher level than you as well.

You’re nothing more than a groupie.......a garden variety ‘teach’
I wouldn’t be surprised if you were him tbh

You articulate yourself like someone with a very limited brain capacity, and this is you after time and consideration to think behind a keyboard. I can’t imagine what you produce when you haven’t got all day to pause and type.

When your own club supporters sit there and laugh and cringe at all of your footballing opinions, maybe it’s time to stop and reflect on your own knowledge before attacking a poster who has about 5x your knowledge and capacity who Geelong supporters actually respect unlike yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only Crameri was fit... Perfect replacement.. .
So who will be our traditional late out/in for this week?

Either Menzel or Stanley ???

I'm so disappointed that Abbott isn't playing, I'd like to see how we play with two Rucks.

56d23d0ad3e3e05fb824f7146d997600.png

Geez we'd love that rain here on the NSW Northern Tablelands, no grass just soil up here, really bad for the sheep + cattle, nothing to eat.

How are Hawks playing in the wet?

I am pleased that they have included Parsons for this all-important game. They clearly rate his attributes, and no matter what tantrums we read here about his selection, some of you blokes need to pull your heads in and give these blokes a fair go. Having a dig at young players is not humorous or edifying for anyone and reflects poorly on the instigator. Whether it is Parsons, the Guthries, Murdoch, Stanley, Buzza, Abbott- when these blokes ARE selected the selectors have much more knowledge than we do.
They sure do - just look at all the great decisions playing the one and only Billy Smedts for years and years. Also appreciate them putting in Parsons, OConnor, Zuthrie against the Hawks last time - that worked out really well didn't it. I can pretty much guarantee if they put in some more experience we would have won that game comfortably. Zuthrie on Roughead was the move of the match for me.

They sure do - just look at all the great decisions playing the one and only Billy Smedts for years and years. Also appreciate them putting in Parsons, OConnor, Zuthrie against the Hawks last time - that worked out really well didn't it. I can pretty much guarantee if they put in some more experience we would have won that game comfortably. Zuthrie on Roughead was the move of the match for me.
Smedts did not get enough games imho.
Who would you played instead of that trio back then?

There have been some puerile p!**ing contests in this thread!

Come on guys, we are better than lowering ourselves to petty disputes against one another.

We are Geelong!

We play the game as it should be played!

Either Menzel or Stanley ???

I'm so disappointed that Abbott isn't playing, I'd like to see how we play with two Rucks.

2 greats think a like lol. It doesn't matter if it's wet.. Footy grounds aren't like 25 years ago when they were mud baths.. . The ground just holds together so well, that's why I reckon we can still play 2 Ruckman tomorrow

O'Connor played a half-decent game, Parsons got a couple of goals, and Zuthrie wasn't moved on to Roughead.

Need any more help with useful info, as distinct from kneejerk contrarian bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back