Unofficial Preview Cats V Hawks - Another Chapter in THE RIVALRY..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot more about footy than you. That’s for sure...... and I guarantee I’ve played at a much higher level than you as well.

You’re nothing more than a groupie.......a garden variety ‘teach’
I wouldn’t be surprised if you were him tbh
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I hope your joking... If not that is very funny
I thought he should have been played more regularly as a HFF, not a defender.
He had several games in defence, just not him, but that is only my opinion.
He did not thrive at Carlton either.

No, can't do MYOB because my operating system is iOS :p

BTW, when
Too much bickering on this board.

Interesting you called me out about my comment on the quarrels, but ignored Bandwagon.

So it's acceptable for Bandwagon to mention them, but not me? :rolleyes:

OK, you've put me in my place, although I thought you were better than that Fred,

anyway

carry on!

No, can't do MYOB because my operating system is iOS :p

BTW, when

Interesting you called me out about my comment on the quarrels, but ignored Bandwagon.

So it's acceptable for Bandwagon to mention them, but not me? :rolleyes:

OK, you've put me in my place, although I thought you were better than that Fred,

anyway

carry on!
You've thrown me now Kitty, I'm not sure whether you realise I was joking or not.o_O

I'm confused to see how Thurlow had a shocker last week, one bad kick touched off the boot, if that kick got through he had a Guy running in to open Goal,what about his second Effort when he ran 50 meters to lay a tackle whilst his Team Mates where no where to be seen, Sorry I think Kolo was running in slow motion behind a Tiger who received the Ball, Resulted in a Point, I might add Kolo was Brilliant on the night racking up his 5 Possessions, it is so Obvious that Thurlow has been shafted by Scarlett, tell me how Blokes like Guthrie are holding down there position because he has been very average since his return,THIS is an absolute easy way out for the MC and his Disciples, Lets get rid of Thurlow and CO this week, bring in Parsons and O'connor knowing full well soon as Bews and Harry are good to go, we will then give them the chop, those two Guys would be thinking Forms not every thing at this Club.
I’m even more confused as to why you think he did any good. Zero tackles, low disposals and disposal efficiency and shirks the contest.

Dry game i go in very confident. Wet game and I think we are stuffed. It’s going to be a real scrap and hawks small forwards will kill us. Bews really picked a game to get injured.
I actually hope it rains, it doesn’t suit the hawks chip chip kick mark game.

It doesn’t suit our fast handball game. When it rained against Richmond. The first and third qtr we looked utter sh**.
Stop hawthorn kicking and marking and we win. We are a better contested football team which should come to the fore in the wet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You articulate yourself like someone with a very limited brain capacity, and this is you after time and consideration to think behind a keyboard. I can’t imagine what you produce when you haven’t got all day to pause and type.

When your own club supporters sit there and laugh and cringe at all of your footballing opinions, maybe it’s time to stop and reflect on your own knowledge before attacking a poster who has about 5x your knowledge and capacity who Geelong supporters actually respect unlike yourself.
Vdubs has always been a knowledgeable football fan. First one to ask about medical matters.

Like CS, Clarko is quite complimentary to the Cat's/Hawks/Swans rivalry and programs. On game day and straight after, all three coaches are very defensive about their charges - and fair enough too if they've lost. But after the fog of war has cleared, all three are very effusive in praise to each others teams.
And do you think CS isn't. It'll be on and who settles earlier. Simple

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I may have sold him under. He has shown a lot of potential, but is a long way from a fit McCarthy or Cocky. You're right, he appears to be a player of the future.
Yeah, but McCarthy and Cockatoo are a long way from being fit McCarthys and Cockatoos.

Part of being a good player is being resilient. Neither Cockatoo or McCarthy are. If Fogarty has a body that holds up, he surpasses the other two on that alone.

Interesting article:

I totally agree with his last point about playing in Geelong being more financially beneficial to the club.

But asking if the surface is safe and up to speed is a joke.

Please bring Hawthorn down to Geelong next year as that would be awesome, and also stick it to Richmond & their members who sook about not playing all their games at the MCG because they lose home ground advantage - that was the reason right as they didn't use their allocated tickets last time they played down the highway

Article link:
https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.a...d/news-story/8ee5eab036d5629f7300ed3c6b9c5d96
Good article. We need to go to the AFL and say no more Easter Monday bull s**t against Hawthorn at the MCG every year. They should be coming to Geelong with everyone else apart from Tigers and Pies.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back