Cats v Hawks: Who is in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Lewis on Selwood, very early, behind play and only shown on replay at quarter time?

Motlop on Mitchell, ran through him with a little force I the first quarter?

Hodge on Selwood, was it 3/4 time, punch in the ribs/kidneys on the back?

Ruggles tummy tap on Rioli, or Rioli for staging, in the third quarter?

Anything else?

Last edited:
Lewis on Selwood, very early, behind play and only shown on replay at quarter time?

Anything else?

Lewis - one week, hawk allowance and finals = fine
Hodge - top bloke = what punch?
Ruggles - Rioli gets a certificate from the Lindsey Thomas School of Acting

Sam Mitchell appeared to strike Scott Selwood in the face down in the members pocket early in the 2nd half. Was at the game .. did they catch that one on the coverage? (was at the game)

I know it was a head clash but the bump selwood gave to hodge in the first was enough to make hodge leave the ground bleeding. Could be looked at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything else?

Wasn't the only kidney punch Hodge dished out last night. Gave one to Hawkins after Blicavs' goal in the 3rd quarter too.

Why does Hodge always hit blokes with their back turned?

Just following the precedent that Motlop set with the kidney punch on Mitchell early in the 1st?

I'm not a fan of the hit from behind, it's hardly tough. But there were plenty of times it happened last night from both sides. Heaps of niggle.

Sam Mitchell appeared to strike Scott Selwood in the face down in the members pocket early in the 2nd half. Was at the game .. did they catch that one on the coverage? (was at the game)

I was in that part of the ground and saw it too -surprised it hasn't been mentioned before this.
Probably won't go much further due to the Hawthorn 'insufficient force' rule.

Lewis may get a week, depending in what mood the MRP are in I wouldn't be surprised he escapes with a fine. The footage shown is very grainy, would like to see another angle.

The rest should all be cleared or at worse cop a small fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back