Cats v Hawks: Who is in trouble?

salo

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
lewis got away with a strike on lycett a few weeks ago. this one was about the same, probably more contact. doubt it gets looked at. :rolleyes:

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
And Burgoyne on Porko. Both will be unavoidable collisions.

Burgoyne took his eyes off the ball and ran into Hawkins causing the head clash. I think both players had to leave the field but came back on soonish. Burgoyne lifted his body as he ran into him but just had a toe on the ground so he should be ok.

Lewis on Selwood, very early, behind play and only shown on replay at quarter time?

Motlop on Mitchell, ran through him with a little force I the first quarter?

Hodge on Selwood, was it 3/4 time, punch in the ribs/kidneys on the back?

Ruggles tummy tap on Rioli, or Rioli for staging, in the third quarter?

Anything else?
Mitchell on S Selwood 2nd qtr 16mins to go just before the boundary throw in Hawthorn Forward pocket, Mitchell punches Scooter in the head, free kick is paid but CH7 never show replay of it

For comparisons sake....

$1000 Fine
3o6ZtlGF2Ee06nMMcE.gif

No Charge
l0HlHfn3epXBd3Qwo.gif

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
#freedowhateverthehellyouwanttodohawthorn

Micksy

Premiership Player
Feb 16, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cowwarr, Fish Creek
This is the Motlop on Mitchell one:

giphy.gif

They deemed that to be while Mitchell had the ball. It was gone .3 of a second before hand. If Ruggles gets a fine, this, Hodge on Selwood, and Lewis on Selwood should also be a fine. But then Hodge would be 1 fine away from a suspension. Can't have that.

This tummytap garbage is the opposite of most things. Usually the first taste is free.

Hate
They deemed that to be while Mitchell had the ball. It was gone .3 of a second before hand. If Ruggles gets a fine, this, Hodge on Selwood, and Lewis on Selwood should also be a fine. But then Hodge would be 1 fine away from a suspension. Can't have that.

This tummytap garbage is the opposite of most things. Usually the first taste is free.

Hate to say it but I tend to agree - all of them should have copped a fine if one did. Happy none are suspensions but it isn't a good look for the game & now my 9 year old thinks that is acceptable

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
I can't wait for someone to run through Selwood's head with a knee.

It'll be the ultimate "you had that coming" moment of all time.

Back