Cats V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong just know how to win............

I hope that sort of game is what we see in September

They did it again. Holy crap they did it again.
Hawks are my fav team (apart from WC), Geelong are my second least fav team (after Coll), and it's safe to say I'm getting sick of this.

:) that evens up the ladder nicely.
What is wrong with hawthorn, they would've won that last quarter against any other team
Massive rivalry.

Buddy isn't going to win a brownlow playing like that. Two wide open goals and he decides to kick them along the ground when he could've either kept running or kicked it through the air.

Then he isn't even near the big contests at the end. Too busy huffing and puffing.

Great game, odd decision by Franklin with the final shot on goal?!

The real contest begins now though. The umpire blame game. Hawks will need to bring their best & Geelong fans have some defending to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ****ing s**t display. Franklin and Osborne both cost us the win in the final quarter with pathetic ****ing efforts in front of goal when it counted. Absolutely ****ing ropable at the moment. Already disinterested in football. Give me ****ing Melbourne Storm.

Winning the game from the time honoured skill of throwing your head around and holding Buddy's arms, well ****ing done

Turn it up mate, I reckon the game was won when a certain big game player tried one of those s**t dribble along the ground kicks in wet conditions and didnt even make the distance ....

Cant wait to see Foxtel make an ad about that one. :thumbsu:

Buddy Franklin needs a kicking coach.

Sure, he kicks some ridiculous goals, but those dribblers off the inside of his foot where he ran out to create more of an angle were simply stupid. His 'natural arc' set shot leads him to hook the ball off the inside of his foot every time, which works for him as it helps to swing the ball, but how many of his shots go too far to the right?

What a ****ing s**t display. Franklin and Osborne both cost us the win in the final quarter with pathetic ****ing efforts in front of goal when it counted. Absolutely ****ing ropable at the moment. Already disinterested in football. Give me ****ing Melbourne Storm.

Typical Hawthorn supporters ....... :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back