Cats V Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad was 7's Friday night promo. Horrendous.
Epic game, hawks won't win the flag until they break this Geelong duck.

Great game of footy.

Bartel, Selwood champions Tommahawk just immense.

Think Clarko subbed off the wrong ruckman. Thought McCauley wasnt bad and Hale was terrible. Might of helped with all those stoppages in the last. Unless McCauley was completely gone.

What a ****ing s**t display. Franklin and Osborne both cost us the win in the final quarter with pathetic ****ing efforts in front of goal when it counted. Absolutely ****ing ropable at the moment. Already disinterested in football. Give me ****ing Melbourne Storm.
Calm down. You're acting as though you've lost the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Big time. Again.

Very poor games from their other exalted names, Mitchell and Franklin, as well.

Was Mitchell even out there in the end, or was he subbed off? :confused:

Was towelled up after half time by Taylo Hunt. Was on the ground til the end.

So the curse of Kennett's presidency ends, only to be replaced by the curse of Kennet's beret.

Better hope the next time is sunny and warm so Cats & Hawks don't have to put up with that beret sh*t again.....

That's why footy's the best game in the world.

Incredible rivalry between these two teams. Ridiculous games. Trending worldwide on Twitter.

Bloody oath! I've watched 30 years of EPL, FIFA World Cups, etc and soccer, the so-called 'beautiful' game is not in the same ball park.

Another great game. Bad luck to the Hawks you deserved to win that one but the Cats were outstanding again.

Yes you were and the win was well deserved. Jimmy is an absolute star in the first place but when it comes to the big games he is an out and out superstar.

Well done cats

Another great game. Bad luck to the Hawks you deserved to win that one but the Cats were outstanding again.

I wouldn't say bad luck, just bad choices in important situations especially the last quarter (Osborne, Franklin). A 4 goal to 0 last quarter just wasn't good enough from the Hawks..

I wish Roughead could have held on to that mark though!

Cost me a perfect tip round and a free Whopper :(

I wouldn't say bad luck, just bad choices in important situations especially the last quarter (Osborne, Franklin). A 4 goal to 0 last quarter just wasn't good enough from the Hawks..

I wish Roughead could have held on to that mark though!
:(

Sums it up.

Terrific contest.

But it was a game Geelong never deserved to lose, given how royally they got shafted by the umps - especially before half time.

Just sayin'.

How? Because I'm pissed we couldn't win when it counted? **** me mate. Any follower of a sports team would be angry as well if they haven't beaten a team for 5 years when they know they can.

The simple fact you said give me Melbourne Storm mate ... stupid comment. Stick by your team even when they give you the shits. Your comment was very average. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back