Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my neighbours has recently purchased a cat and it gets up our back fence and taunts our dog no end. Does anyone know if there is anything I can spray on top of the fence that will stop the cat from wanting to be up there?

Cause really, it's only a matter of time until my dog goes through the fly wire door where he sits and stares at the back fence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. I wonder how they would know that.

It's just science mate. I see my cat scare the s**t out of cattle dogs all the time, it's just something about cats... freaks dogs out real bad. Not all breeds though, any breed with a strong prey instinct (like a terrier) will just go berserk trying to kill them.

Every dog should have one:).
Cats are somewhat susceptible to being shot in the face at close range.
They're not real fond of being woken up with a full blast of the Karcher either, particularly when you aim at their nether regions.

I know someone who has a dog that ripped a cat to shreds, absolutely destroyed it haha, the dumb cat made the mistake of entering the dog's backyard. The dog was a Malamute.

My own dog when she was alive chased the odd cat, and injured a couple. That is what they get for just roaming around like they own the place. Let your cat out in the streets you risk it getting desintegrated, which I am sure is not a nice feeling for a pet owner, or the poor cat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back