Random Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh wow. It’s a stunner. I’ll have to investigate. I’m on the waiting list for a Burmese but I don’t think it’s going to work out so I’ll look at those if it doesn’t.

RIP Grumpy cat.

etn85lK.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our board doesn’t have a cat thread (we basically suck as a board) so I’m temporarily lurking yours.

For the first time in their 4.5 yo lives, Ron Barassi and Burger get to go outside!

EB8CCCF9-9A9F-435C-A04B-ECF5BC4F6C49.jpeg

I make schnitzel once a week, I usually trim the fat off and give it a bang with the mallet before crumbs.

One day cat was hovvering about when I accidentally dropped a bit, he wolfed it down then smacked his lips... interesting he thought.

Now anytime he hears banging from the kitchen he comes running from where he is. I'll never doubt an animal's ability to learn and adapt.

Old mate gets a pre schnitzel dinner once a week now too

I make schnitzel once a week, I usually trim the fat off and give it a bang with the mallet before crumbs.

One day cat was hovvering about when I accidentally dropped a bit, he wolfed it down then smacked his lips... interesting he thought.

Now anytime he hears banging from the kitchen he comes running from where he is. I'll never doubt an animal's ability to learn and adapt.

Old mate gets a pre schnitzel dinner once a week now too

When my dogs were pups, I used to feed them at 6pm every night.
M.A.S.H. was on tv at 5:30, so I used to watch that, then feed them.
It didn’t take long for them to get excited every time they heard the closing theme music to M.A.S.H., knowing a feed was to come shortly after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back