Random Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

This is no s**t.

My cats can fetch. Just like dogs. I throw their toy mice for them down the hall and they chase them. Once they have “killed” it, the pick it up and dip dip dip carry it back, drop it on my lap and wait for me to throw it again. I looked on the internet and it could be a breed thing because they are bengals. It’s pretty weird though, and also cute, and also massively annoying when I’m trying to watch tv.

This is no s**t.

My cats can fetch. Just like dogs. I throw their toy mice for them down the hall and they chase them. Once they have “killed” it, the pick it up and dip dip dip carry it back, drop it on my lap and wait for me to throw it again. I looked on the internet and it could be a breed thing because they are bengals. It’s pretty weird though, and also cute, and also massively annoying when I’m trying to watch tv.
My first cat..a black and white feral kitten I caught in my back paddock...she was the same. But with golf tees. Weird. We moved to Melb and she was inside a our unit all day. Probably her hunting instincts kicking in and boredom. Flick them across the room and she would pounce...and eventually drop it on your lap.

She’s wonderful. Looks like she brings a lot of joy and calm to your house.
Yes. Poor little thing. She came to our home when one of my kids was about 3. He had ADHD and was so hyper and she was so scarred of him. He never did anything nasty to her but he was never still and totally unpredictable....ants in the pants stuff. She became used to him by about 4 years of age for her. I can still remember how happy he was the first night she slept on his bed overnight. Shes been a great cat really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and her name is May, stupidly photogenic cat. I can’t recommend her breed enough to anyone who has had bad experiences with cats and feel they are terrible.

She is lovely. Mine is a bit like that too. Did you get her from a breeder? Or was she just a happy accident? Here is mine. When she sits here we call her ‘the Time Keeper’. Sorry the picture is rotated, dunno what’s going in there.

DD44AE17-81EF-4A45-8244-160C041C6DED.jpeg

Absolutely! One of the most irresistible things in existence. 😍
Our old girl still enjoys her tummy rub...especially if she is lying in the sun. She had a white belly...but now it is really discolored, looks like a woolly sheep that has missed its annual appointment with the shearer. :'(

She is starting to really struggle with her back legs. Age, arthritis is taking a toll. When she jumps off something there is a bit of a thud when she lands. She is walking like she is 100 but still eating fine and is happy enough for the moment. She still loves a drink from a running tap...sits at the base of the vanity and expects you to lift her up..let her drink and then put her down lol. The four of us will be heartbroken when her time is up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back