Hawthorn
Was really warming to Red Verdon

0E0546C7-9E84-44DA-82D4-5AA7A38B9697.jpeg

Until this :(

6788C956-242E-4560-82B6-FFE4AD6E6FCE.jpeg

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Trying to pick a tri out and I was stuck at 1,2,13. No point boxing up all the faves so thought I'd let chance pick my other 3 numbers with a random number generator.

First number out 11 - #Stormo :thumbsu:

Second number out 4 - Is a monsoon likely to hit Caulfield today? :rainbow:

Third number out 14 - Damn random number generator is a favourite backer too :p

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i had it

CliffsofMoher
KWD
Youngstar
Best Solution
Red Verdon

CliffsofMoher and Red Verdon only 2 i'd be keen on prior to rain.

KWD might be a bit too tempting at $5 now.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Best Solution
Sound Check
Duretto

Finding it hard to cut some of the raiders but with the rain about i think you can risk Chestnut Coat and Sole Impact. Also going to risk Red Verdon after the issues yesterday. Think the conditions now really advantage the Europeans and if just one of them runs to their ability they will beat anything we have here

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Risking the Japanese is not something i would do at those odds. Don't have to have much on them and remember what Admire Rakti did to them in the Cup a few years ago? CC rates better. if they were fave then yeah.. but at 23s worth having something small on. That's my bet but its a out and out lottery. COM is my 2nd pick Might box those 2 with the field in a tri for fun

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Risking the Japanese is not something i would do at those odds. Don't have to have much on them and remember what Admire Rakti did to them in the Cup a few years ago? CC rates better. if they were fave then yeah.. but at 23s worth having something small on. That's my bet but its a out and out lottery. COM is my 2nd pick Might box those 2 with the field in a tri for fun

Admire Rakti won on a Good 3. The soft track just swings things too far in favour of the Euros and cant back them all. Wouldnt talk someone out of backing it though because it is one of the best Japanese horses we have had out here but will be a better Melbourne Cup horse i think

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Best Solution
Sound Check
Duretto

Finding it hard to cut some of the raiders but with the rain about i think you can risk Chestnut Coat and Sole Impact. Also going to risk Red Verdon after the issues yesterday. Think the conditions now really advantage the Europeans and if just one of them runs to their ability they will beat anything we have here

Sound check and Duretto have Best Solution on the weights pull from euro form.

I just thought 2400m in Australia they might be a little slow for the Caulfield Cup as they both run over further in Europe while Best Solution while at the weight disadvantage would be slightly better suited.

You'd think Cliffs of Moher going from 2000m in Euro to 2400m here would have a better profile than all 3 to transition to Aus racing really.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Trying to pick a tri out and I was stuck at 1,2,13. No point boxing up all the faves so thought I'd let chance pick my other 3 numbers with a random number generator.

First number out 11 - #Stormo :thumbsu:

Second number out 4 - Is a monsoon likely to hit Caulfield today? :rainbow:

Third number out 14 - Damn random number generator is a favourite backer too :p
1,13,2 $900+ tri

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Not too fussed with Best Solutions gate to be honest
Will ping out and peel onto the back of the field and work its way into the race around the 800-600m mark and come home well

First 4 IMO (not in any order)

Best Solution
Kings Will Dream
Youngstar
Cliffs of Moher
Geez I called that well.. will take that

Back